Scales and tails festival pics.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i assume that little snake pic was some sort of stimmo, i assumed it was a one of those pygmy stimos from up north. i should have asked one of the guys about it. anyone can use any of my photos im really not a very good photographer, i just point and press the button but if they want to use them then that would be cool.

I'm really glad that everyone had a great time. We were very impressed with all stallholders and the crowd turnout as well, and will definitely be doing another Festival next year. For those who left early (before 5), you missed a fabulous session with Phil Emmanuel and Neil Duddy after we shut down the stalls and partied. Next year I seriously would encourage you to stay for that part of the festivities too. Thanks to Neil and Phil for a fabulous evenings entertainment.

Thank you to everyone for your support. Very much appreciated. And a huge 'thank you' to our volunteers. Without you it's not possible.

Cheers
Joy

Some cool pics here...

A better representation of the festival than what I've done. I swear next time I'll try to do pics more like Helikaon and Grimnir. Great pics by the way :)

5172180046_7263584b52_z.jpg

5172183038_5fe2346b12_z.jpg

5172198076_c736e6cc89_z.jpg

5171612195_ae669ed914_z.jpg

Nice pics! you must be a photographer...

WELL WELL WELL ....I finally made it to one ...GOOD JOB JOY AND BOYS;)
Nice to have met you to Joy ...gave a few members a bit of a "NO WAAAYYYYY" ha ha ha when we first met :) The day was great,I enjoyed the talks saw all that did give a chat ,Bob moved me ,I feel for him ,he really lost so much more then just his son on that day ,,he lost his best friend and you can see it and hear it when he talks bitter sweet moment but for those that have not signed his site to save TINCAN BAY please do so ..

Now Scott loved ya little chat one of the best frog impersonations I have heard in ages and very inventive using your thong as a 'frog' ..you looked as comfortable as a 3 testicled dog mate standin up there ;)

Michael loved your bit about the GTPs very interesting and Matt wants to pick your brain on some structures for out door setups for our snakes..will email you soon..

I couldnt even pull off a win on those bloody raffle tickets ..considering I was there for all the bloody talks now ...but I did score a FREEBIE 20litre kritter crumble bag now ...so that was a bonus ..(and no I didnt swipe it ,she gave it to me as a trial:) )

The Dr (cant remember your name sorry ) but I enjoyed your chat about your life and your sense of humour as with Neville beating up a small wally cause he thought it was a rat now :)

AND finally Jonno ...MR LUCAS!!! ..I didnt even need to give you any heckles ..you made me laugh in the first few moments with your ferious beardie and ya even drew blood ..10/10 ...show wasnt half bad either ;) except ,your pit is great ,love the view panels for the kiddies and people in wheelchairs ..but is there any way you can add like tarps to create a shade around your pit shows,for the people watching? ..cause the sun beating down ,kills ya ..just a thought now

SO over all a great day ...we had to leave after 4 to get back to do animals ...it was a 7 hour drive there n back for us and to top it off the old boy got booked on the bloody dam bridge ...$200 buck fine and a few points lost ..doing 99km in an 80 km area ...we were looking at how full the dam was and didnt take note that the speed had changed but we got the full SIREN and Light show ;)

Looks like it was a great success, wish I could have made it up! I so want that coastal and rp maccy! :lol: and to Kupper, naughty naughty! :p

Glad you could make it RBB,,,,, nice to finally put face to name..... Next year plan on staying overnight and hang back for the evening festivites...... that's when we get to put our feet up and enjoy mixing with everyone..... It just tops off a great day.
cheers
Joy

Heyyy you forgot to say hello to me! lol

I seen both yourself and Denver running around like headless chooks and didn't want to disturb either of you from the things that where imperative :)

you will see me again shortly though ......

you should be bashing the blue member of your family for his no show !!!

Had a great day, scored a couple of bargains :)
Thanks for a great day out, oh and it wasnt my kids who were rowdy/rude/disrespectful either! lol, mine know better than to even attempt anything like that :p

Hope you have another one next year, with even more gorgeous reptiles to look at :)

I'm really glad that everyone had a great time. We were very impressed with all stallholders and the crowd turnout as well, and will definitely be doing another Festival next year. For those who left early (before 5), you missed a fabulous session with Phil Emmanuel and Neil Duddy after we shut down the stalls and partied. Next year I seriously would encourage you to stay for that part of the festivities too. Thanks to Neil and Phil for a fabulous evenings entertainment.

Thank you to everyone for your support. Very much appreciated. And a huge 'thank you' to our volunteers. Without you it's not possible.

Cheers
Joy

+1. I strongly suggest that people hang around next year for the festival side of things. Just because the stalls shut at 4pm doesn't mean that we do. We love nothing more than talking with fellow herpers and after 4pm is when the party starts and that's when we get a chance to do just that.

I'm also not sure what I enjoyed more, Neville Burns talk or him on the mic. that night doing some poems.

Had a great day, scored a couple of bargains :)

Hope you have another one next year, with even more gorgeous reptiles to look at :)

Plans are already underway for next year's festival.... Even bigger and better.... We don't muck around! lol

Very nice pictures and seems like it was a great day for all. Well done to you guys for putting up a great event.

Also IMO I reckon these events are looking a fair bit more interesting with few new morphs etc. on show :)

+1. I strongly suggest that people hang around next year for the festival side of things. Just because the stalls shut at 4pm doesn't mean that we do. We love nothing more than talking with fellow herpers and after 4pm is when the party starts and that's when we get a chance to do just that.

I'm also not sure what I enjoyed more, Neville Burns talk or him on the mic. that night doing some poems.

Definitely worth hanging back next year, pretty much the only time we all get to kick back and chat. And sorry to everyone that I missed catching up with for a chat.

Top day, a MASSIVE thanks to everyone who helped on the day. Simply couldn't happen without you guys! And an obvious big thanks to all the speakers, thanks for taking the time guys... I even got a chance to sit down for 10mins of Michael's talk on Green Pythons!;)

Biggest Props to Joy, she pretty much organised the whole event while juggling an array of speed bumps.

Plans are already underway for next year's festival.... Even bigger and better.... We don't muck around! lol

Hope to be there next year ...and will stay till the very end ....we didnt organise anyone to lock up our chooks or feed our dogs ,so had to get home ...next year will be more ready ...and we will have to have a coldie Joy ;)

it was a great day. And its great to see my ackie made the cut there with Jonno ;p

cheers Nick

Hope to be there next year ...and will stay till the very end ....we didnt organise anyone to lock up our chooks or feed our dogs ,so had to get home ...next year will be more ready ...and we will have to have a coldie Joy ;)

Ill book an AAA clinic locally then ? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back