scam or for real?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any pics of that becs? I'd like to see that one, I think you're just making stuff up now.

To raginreptile:

You should now ask for a pic of the monkey, but clearly state you're thinking this is a scam, it sounds to good to be true. So in the pic ask for a pic of them and make sure they're holding a sign so that you know it's them. The sign should read something like monkey spanker :)

That's the only way you'll send them money!

hahaha thats funny ....a bit disturbing that they asked about your children..PEDAFILES they are going to come to your house and get the anaconda that they found in the streets *cough cough*SLIM6Y and they are going to eat your children aaaaaaaa

I was actually thinking of buying one of those monkeys the other day, but I actually came across a nice pair of fire breathing dragons, they make great companions for the dogs ;)

i recon it is a scam cause it would be pretty much hard 2 get in aus

I emailed them but they didnt awnser me back......

Boo Hoo I want one.......lol

Any pics of that becs? I'd like to see that one, I think you're just making stuff up now.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ill show you pics of my dog when i see pics of you hugging your komodo holding a sign saying 'im the real slim shady' :p

gail mac lol one of the guys already e mailed them but they will proble get back to you

ill show you pics of my dog when i see pics of you hugging your komodo holding a sign saying 'im the real slim shady' :p

Unfortunately becs, when i tripped over the komodo I accidentally ruptured his pancreas, I opted to do home internet surgery by using scissors, nail clippers, nail file, a ball of string, some black cotton, some white cotton and a set of Klenex Tissues - the most absorbent tissue on the market.

Well, anyway, to cut a long story short, I broke the scissors while making the first incision - who'd have thought that a komodo would have such tough skin... So I used the nail clippers to slowly cut open the komodo's belly, I found the ruptured pancreas and began to sew it up with the black cotton. I got my monkey waiters to hand me all the utensils, as that was far more sterile than me doing it. And I finished the operation with the white cotton and mopped up any of the blood with the Klenex Tissues, the most absorbent tissue on the market - it's ribbed for more surface area... Well.. anyways, it appears the komodo died from a cross stitch.. very painful :( I was very sad. After all those minutes of looking up how to do pancreas surgery on the net it was wasted.

But I am happy to show a pic of me holding the chamelonconda :)

Please do I couldn't quite see it in the pic earlier maybe it was the grass......I hadn't had any at that point........:lol:

i looked after a monkey for about a year.... i was so glad when my mother inlaw got better and went home, i so hated it when she threw poo at me. and the smell geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzeeesssssssssss

defidently real. I just bought a pair, male and female. Just no one tell the DSE :p :lol: ;)

no thats why i breed cats....eik hang on, lol

Unfortunately becs, when i tripped over the komodo I accidentally ruptured his pancreas, I opted to do home internet surgery by using scissors, nail clippers, nail file, a ball of string, some black cotton, some white cotton and a set of Klenex Tissues - the most absorbent tissue on the market.

Well, anyway, to cut a long story short, I broke the scissors while making the first incision - who'd have thought that a komodo would have such tough skin... So I used the nail clippers to slowly cut open the komodo's belly, I found the ruptured pancreas and began to sew it up with the black cotton. I got my monkey waiters to hand me all the utensils, as that was far more sterile than me doing it. And I finished the operation with the white cotton and mopped up any of the blood with the Klenex Tissues, the most absorbent tissue on the market - it's ribbed for more surface area... Well.. anyways, it appears the komodo died from a cross stitch.. very painful :( I was very sad. After all those minutes of looking up how to do pancreas surgery on the net it was wasted.

But I am happy to show a pic of me holding the chamelonconda :)

Gee slim, you have the worst luck when it comes to pets!
Remind me not to get you or the monkey watiers to herpsit for me ;)

What are you cooking in that lab slim?

At the moment some komodo eye fillets - actually very tastey... not as much like chicken as lacies - probably more like a cross between olive python and whale... that's the best description i can give you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back