School Assignment..

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Belinda

Reaction score
Ok...I have to think of a question and survey it..Both options have to suck so here we go!

If you found a cure for all types of cancer, but needed to kill 5 healthy children for an ingrediant (dont ask where that came from) would you:

A) Go ahead
B) Find another cure

Why would you do it?

Thanks!

it hurts to say this because I lost a dear friend when we were 16 years old to cancer, but it keeps the population down, we would be in a lot more trouble if we cured everything.

find another cure

B...find another cure, then C....give the person who thought up such a ridiculous hypothetical question a kick up the bum! :lol: :p

My granfather died of cancer last Thurs (funeral is monday).
I also lost both my granmothers to cancer some time ago.

Is it a result of the cure that the five kids die, or do I just gotta do some killing, like worship Satan the dog told me to do it type of thing?

give the person who thought up such a ridiculous hypothetical question a kick up the bum!

YOUR A LEGEND WATTSO! I cant wait to give my brother a kick in the rear :p :D .

...Backfired eh wattso? :D

...Backfired eh wattso?

how so? kick him up the bum! :D

Nope...5 kids and thats it..No more killing...

:( Sorry Mystic...My Grandad dies of it aswell...

$hit mystic I'm sorry. I hope you didn't take my comments in any disrespect, it was not my intent. I'm really sorry.

So...hi-"pathetically" , why do the kids have to die? lets expand on it??~ aka Archer

Cant we get Steve Irwin to hold the 5 kids in he's grasp while feeding Murray and just hope he somehow finds a medication?

PMSL....can we just kill crickey instead?
:p

Lol MH...Wattso, what does aka Archer mean?

mystic_herps said:
Cant we get Steve Irwin to hold the 5 kids in he's grasp while feeding Murray and just hope he somehow finds a medication?

leave the kids alone "lets use steve"

A guy called Archer[surname] used to do a show on the A.B.C called "hypotheticals, where people would debate a hypothetical situation, lots of fun and silliness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back