School Assignment..

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh...I see...I thought you wanted to kill Archery People....SPARE LEGOLAS! :D

kill five kids and stop cancer hmm. i suppose it would be worth it. im still confused about something, why do the children die? are we testing the cure on them to see if it kills healthy children or is the cure in them or do we just like killing children?

Sorry no offence I kno $hit happens and all but I have 2 grandparents with cancer and my mum has life threatening cancer (she will prob. be ok tho.) THis is probably the stupidist thread I have ever seeen posted anywhere let alone aps

Ummm.. firstly I am positive that school isn't in for another couple of weeks and secondly what particular subject is this 'scenario' for. Can't remember having to present something this macabre to be marked pass or fail, although I can see the point to the exercise.
Rina

You have a point Rina...I dont know why i just asked it now..And secondly, I have absolutely no idea in hell why we have to do this...Our christian development teacher asked us to do it...:S

Baritji, I am so sorry to hear that..I hope all goes well...

How is this a school assignment if your brother is asking the question?

THis is probably the stupidist thread I have ever seeen posted anywhere let alone aps

I agree with Brodie

Belle~Belinda said:
..Our christian development teacher asked us to do it...:S

In that case tell your christian development teacher it'd be worth it if one of the babies was Jesus.
I'm gonna get flamed and stoned for this one.

i think some one has been telling little fibs,hey belle?

Now I am really confused as this is apparently a question for Christian Development. Does your answer have to remain within religious paremeters when you answer?

Parko said:
Belle~Belinda said:
..Our christian development teacher asked us to do it...:S

In that case tell your christian development teacher it'd be worth it if one of the babies was Jesus.
I'm gonna get flamed and stoned for this one.

Noooo Parko
According to christian development only prostitutes get stoned :p

Come to think of it was everyone in the bible on drugs?
I recall reading Pro's got stoned,
and that Moses had 10 tablets,
and a few other stories you'd feel comfortable talking about around a bong lol. IMO every1 was hullucinating if they think some dude turned water into wine, surely they were high...

At the end of this as a Mum myself I would be having a hell of an issue with my kids teacher if they were required to complete a task such as this. I really find this disturbing and would be curious to know whether this particular teacher has links to a cult.

Ha ha Mystic :wink: I also recall something about a burning bush, pass that burnin bush this way brother.

I know what you are talking about Rina...I have no idea why we were assigned this...From what I know it has nothing to do with what we are supposed to be learning about...But then again, there are religous teachers for you aye...When I find out the point of the exercise I will let you know....

GRRRRRRRR this thread is so stupid
I have to live thru absolute $hit everyday, do you know what it is like to know ure mum has an strong chance of being dead everytime she wakes up????? I try to block it out, and sometimes I do like just before and enjoy life and then this is bought up GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR are u even human?

first u say u had to come up with a question,then u tell us ur teacher maqde u ask this question and then then u say ur brother came up with the question am i missing something here?

why don't you ask the teacher where her moral values lie? Scenod option is don't do it

Chill Baritji. Sounds like you need a friendly ear. I must say I commend Belinda for posting this comment as it is a tricky issue. I really empathise with you about your Mum and have had brushes with cancer myself so can relate to the fear and frustration surrounding the disease. Maybe you have a concept that might aid Belinda in answering her topic, if not I think I counted at leat 6 or 7 other threads you can wander thru other than this one.
Rina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back