School Help with Professionals Information

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

philipmichael93

Reaction score
Hey everyone, Im only new to this forum.
As some of you may or may not know, the Research Project is a compulsory subject that you need to undertake in order to attain your SACE in Adelaide (where I am from)
The Research Project is a subject that entails me going out into the world in order to obtain information about a certain topic. The topic that I am researching is "Making a Business Plan to Open a Reptile Store".
Therefore, this means that I need to learn how to breed and care for reptiles. I currently own a Murray Darling Carpet Python and a Blue Tongued Lizard, so I am fairly familiar with handling.
I was wandering if there was any chance with anyone on here being able to help me obtain this information about breeding reptiles?
This information will be provided in my final Research Project, and you will be referenced for this (I will not use your information as my own). Also, if you wish to remain anonymous, you may do so. Also, if you would rather contact each other via email, I am more than happy to do so.
Any information you would be able to supply to me about reptile breeding, reptile handling, or even good strategies to use when dealing with reptiles (including licensing, permits etc) it would be highly appreciated.
Thankyou!

Philip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back