SCHS Xmas party and signed bag

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mickousley

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
We had the Christmas Party today at Cann Park La Perouse and had a nice little gathering. All names that had placed a bid on the items or had signed the items were placed in a bag and one lucky person was drawn out to receive a FREE signed bag. John Cann drew out the lucky name And the lucky winner was..................HARROLD COGGER. I phoned him straight away and he asked to speak to John while he was doing his reptile show and Harrold gave the bag to John as a Christmas Gift. John was the first name on the bags and shirts and it wasnt until after all had been auctioned that he said he would have loved to have owned one for his collection. John has supported our society since the beginning and it could not have gone to a more deserving person. Thaks again to everyone who supported this event
CONGRATULATIONS JOHN
from
Mick and Sue Mather
Matt and Kathy Hicks
on behalf of sth cst herp society

BUGGER! Iforgot the christmas party was on! crap, sounded like a wonderfull day, wish i could of been there.

cheers

I didn't even know it was on! Shame..
oh well. Hope you had fun.
That was nice of that person to give the prize away..

Of all the names to be picked out I would never had guessed Cogger's .
That was a very lovely gesture of his to give it to John.
Now it's even more of a collector's item :lol:
Glad it was a good day :)

*whispers* Tatelina, you might want to google H. Cogger, you might find he's a little more important than 'that person' ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back