scrub python attack.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rhyston

Reaction score
i was randomly searching up scrub python videos on youtube when i came across an interesting video, apparently a 10 foot scrub python snuck into a house and wait for it wait for it! constricted the dog too silence it and then leaves it there as it is "searching for bigger prey", it then proceeds into a childs room and bites him on the arm? and then the father kills it to identify if its poisonous or not? and best of all this was an animal planet show, shortly after me and a few others left long and abusive comments the video was taken down from youtube. if you live in the bush u know the difference between a python and a poisonous snake. just makes me rage. anyways im trying too find this video again and i will link it to this thread when i find a different copy :D

You kidding me... If I found any animal( homo sapiens included ) in my little girls room biting/devouring my child I would most likely kill it too let alone a freakn 10ft scubbie inside who's just killed your family dog!

You kidding me... If I found any animal( homo sapiens included ) in my little girls room biting/devouring my child I would most likely kill it too let alone a freakn 10ft scubbie inside who's just killed your family dog!
I don't think you read the post properly, the snake would not kill the dog to silence it and then seek out bigger prey. If that is what it was doing it would have been constricting the girl not biting her arm. Something is obviously suspect about the story.

sure does sound dodgy the "facts" I got were constricted dog ( dead/dying? ) child in bedroom attached to wild 10 ft scubbie.. enter Dad yada yada dead snake

I'm guessing the snake was trying to eat the dog and the child interrupted it.
That makes more sense.

Either way,i don't think i would stop and ask the scrubby what he was up to.my kid would be screaming with a huge freaking snake,wild,hanging off him in the middle of the night,day,whatever.don't think my hubby would ask ? either.the thing would be beheaded in seconds.KAPOW.

I've seen the video. If the video is correct, the snake wasn't interrupted, as the child was sleeping.

ok just too clear this up the dog barked in the living room the snake constricted and killed the dog, the child was asleep in bed the snake enters the room and i quote "looking for bigger prey", and the father killed it too take it to identify at the hospital after they took the child there, funny thing is, never heard jack **** about this on australian news.

he had too go look for the snake at home apparently

Last edited:
Wow... This story is even dumber than the one where that python slept in the owners bed, then went off its food, to eventually eat the owner.

Clap clap....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back