Scrubbys

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha i know what you mean by the enclosures not lasting long lol I built my girl her adult tank not long ago i just have to paint it and its done. It will take up the whole spare bedroom lol. I really want to get a male as well just got to wait for the right one to come along.

Haha i know what you mean by the enclosures not lasting long lol I built my girl her adult tank not long ago i just have to paint it and its done. It will take up the whole spare bedroom lol. I really want to get a male as well just got to wait for the right one to come along.

Post some pics of your enclosure!!

i posted them a while ago in another thread i will take some more pics once is finished as it will have a floor to ceiling waterfall.

Attachments

• tank 2.jpg
    tank 2.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 62
i posted them a while ago in another thread i will take some more pics once is finished as it will have a floor to ceiling waterfall.

Sounds good post them when you have finished , I am thinking of doing the same with a 12 foot X 3 foot X 3 foot enclosure I am seting up ( just not sure if I want to put the scrubbys or olives in it).. background will cost a mint tho :(

Heres a pic.. altho I don't think I will have the funds to finish it for a good few months.

Attachments

• New enclosure 001.jpg
    New enclosure 001.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 64
Ah nice as im the same funding is the issue i have to get a big branch aswell. My tank is 2m high x 1.8m long x 1.4m deep. I made it in two halfs so i could still get it through doors. It weights a tonne and the glass is going to be 10mm thick one way glass ( im lucky to know a glazier so its dirt cheap )

Ah nice as im the same funding is the issue i have to get a big branch aswell. My tank is 2m high x 1.8m long x 1.4m deep. I made it in two halfs so i could still get it through doors. It weights a tonne and the glass is going to be 10mm thick one way glass ( im lucky to know a glazier so its dirt cheap )

I haven't thought of one way glass... I might look into that ( know a glazier as well) Would stop the scrubbys trying to get the dog through the glass :lol: but might be a bit boring for the snakes tho.

Yeah i thought the same, but our cat really likes the scrub as its always willing to play lol. I have talked to a few people about the one way glass and all have said it will be fine, will save her head from hitting the glass all the time

Yeah i thought the same, but our cat really likes the scrub as its always willing to play lol. I have talked to a few people about the one way glass and all have said it will be fine, will save her head from hitting the glass all the time

Poor cat , haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back