SHE FED!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stockeh

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just like to send out a big thank you to all that offered advice on getting my darwin hatchling feeding, sometimes you just need that little extra help and you guys provided that for me she finally ate last night.

So once again thanks and if i can ever return the favor i would be more then happy to

Cheers
Matt

relief like nothin else maximus.... they make you worry so much hate to see what i am like when i have human kids...lol...

Robert i am hoping so she did end up eating on her own in the end i actually used wattso's advice and brained a pinkie dangled it in front of her for a while then just left it in her tank... she ate it about 30mins later... im stoked i wasnt looking forward to having to force feed her

Too late! lol.............glad to be of help, pays to be a professor eh! lol :p

Its alot harder to get human kids eating rats/mice! not for newbies! LOL :lol:

i will keep the braining trick in mind then for when they come along..... there not leaving the table till they have finished all of their rodent

lmao , they'll be sitting at the table for a looooong time! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: cut the legs an tails off, tell em they are snags! :D

sounds like a plan..... consider it done..... i aint changin the nappys though...

that would get me in a whole lot of trouble the inlaws are the neighbours and they have three cats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back