shingleback

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeannine

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hubby went for a drive on Monday to check out the temp road to Adelaide and came across this laying on the road, not exactly a safe place so he moved it to a safer spot, lots of drivers here dont slow down or try to avoid hitting them so we do our bit

DSCF9075.jpg

DSCF9077.jpg

Attachments

• DSCF9075.jpg
    DSCF9075.jpg
    229.2 KB · Views: 46
Oh I would be a kid in a candy store on that road! I would stop in the middle too to rescue them! They are my fave lizard

we always stop but only when safe to do so, i would rather spend a few minutes getting them off the road to safety then see them run over, these guys can move but dont like to leave the heat of the roadway :lol:

nice looking stumpy,some folk purposely run them over on the roads which is even more of a shame,they tend to go back on the roads unfortunatly,to absorb its warmth,but hopefully a few think twice after being taken off

one would hope so richard, usually try to work out which direction they are heading or facing and take it that way and a long way from the road itself in the hopes it will just keep going, if there are any rocks in the vicinity ill try to put it on them to continue absorbing the heat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back