:shock: HAS ANYONE SEEN THE BLACK MAMBA

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
its weird when you hear about the difference between the green and the black, but black is always better :)

soulweaver said:
its weird when you hear about the difference between the green and the black, but black is always better :)

Kris seems to agree with you about the black being better. What's the difference between it and the green....aside from the colour I would assume?

aggression.

i have heard stories of people picking green mambas up like they were children's pythons. Not the case with the black.

MH will be able to answer more on this.

Ahhh I see. I knew the blacks were failry aggressive (I'm wondering if that's why Kris likes them so much lol), I didn't realise that greens were so placid. Apparently they have spectacular colouring though?

morpologialy the black mamba is surprisingly simular to the coastal Tiapan.

Kersten said:
soulweaver said:

Kris seems to agree with you about the black being better. What's the difference between it and the green....aside from the colour I would assume?

Green and Black is the colour inside their mouths. As somebody else has indicated their external morphology is quite similar to Tiapans.

Who needs Black mamba's when we have Taipans anyway? Go the Taipan eat that african black snake for dinner.

black mambas are amazing. they can out run most humans. fast, venomous and highly aggresive what more could you want?

andrew

yeaha they look physo i just seen them on that snake tv thing on channel 7 man there crankie little boys and girls lol

SLACkra said:
black mambas are amazing. they can out run most humans. fast, venomous and highly aggresive what more could you want?

andrew

no snake can outrun a human.

Lol ok fair enough sssssssnakeman, but even still i've never seen a snake run. It's like saying a peregrine falcon can outrun a human, i'll give that falcon a 100metre sprint and flog him, make him look like a stuffed turkey.

how about this if a mamba was slithering after you and you were running away from it, the mamba would catch up to you :p

parko way to much time on ya hands mate :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back