should i be worried

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Divan

Reaction score
should i be worried??

My baby diamond was going into sheding, or atleast i thouyght so because his eyes went milky, but it was only for like a week then it was over and his eyes went back normal.

I'm worried because he did not shed his skin.

anny comment will be helpfull.
Thanx

Do a search, simple information. It is totally normal, he will shed his skin soon.

is it your first python and also don't forget to keep the humidity up
yer it is my first

I asked a guy if i needed to get like a humidity reader or something but he sais i will be fine as long as i have a water bowl in the cool end and have a warm end of about 28-30.

It is a baby diamond python

no people told me i dont need one while he is still young

should i leave my snake alone while he is shedding???

Feeding while it is shedding isnt a problem! Some snakes will eat and some wont
It is best avoid handling when it is actually peeling unless it requires assistance

thanx beeman.
this is going to be my first shed and i just hope everything will be fine.
I guess it will though

look we could start a whole big discussion about weather to feed or not to feed a snake when its gonna shed soon but im not because ive seen those go on for ages

look we could start a whole big discussion about weather to feed or not to feed a snake when its gonna shed soon but im not because ive seen those go on for ages

Yep and there is no proof that feeding a snake while on shed is detremental!
We have quite a few that will eat right through the process and some that refuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back