show off your dark specimens!!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fine_jungles

Reaction score
post pics of dark diamonds,jungles( pin stiped) and other pythons ,vens, lizards ect

is this what your after?

malediamond.jpg

a couple of my darkies,
lacie pr,these are off spring from the bells phase father normal phase mother featured in vol 1,issue 2 of reptiles australia magazine,there very dark compared to my nsw tiger striped phase lacie pr

almost fully black stumpy male,he does have bits of white underneath him,i used to have a solid jet black pr of stumpys but stupidly sold them,ah well hopefully get some more one day

and one of my hypermelanistic,very angry steroid abusing eastern bluetonges,pmsl,yes its just a normal land mullet,there actually just shy buggers the landys,all hiss and wriggle,my king skinks are the same,but add seriously trying to bite me to them as well,i love egernias

Attachments

• P1010193 (Small).JPG
    P1010193 (Small).JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 53
  • P1010165 (Small).JPG
    P1010165 (Small).JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 48
  • PC150028 (Small).JPG
    PC150028 (Small).JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 64
Those 2 Diamonds are great becs and jordan.
Ive also got a soft spot for Shinglebacks.
Here is my blacked back BHP.

Attachments

• BHP Ralph 2.jpg
    BHP Ralph 2.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 64
  • BHP Ralph 1.jpg
    BHP Ralph 1.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 66
I have a coastal carpet that is getting darker with each shed,started out looking pretty normal,but the bigger it gets the darker it goes.Will try to get a pic when I finish work.

Looking Foward To That Pike1. Seems Everyone Only Wants Light Colours Now But The Dark Ones Can Be Just As Stunning

a couple of my darkies,
lacie pr,these are off spring from the bells phase father normal phase mother featured in vol 1,issue 2 of reptiles australia magazine,there very dark compared to my nsw tiger striped phase lacie pr

Richard those lacies are gorgeous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back