Show & Swap Rules?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does that mean i win? :evil: :evil: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:

'no chit chat in the for sale threads'

personally I prefer it that way but obviously others may disagree..

If someone has something for sale that I may be interested in, I prefer to PM them or contact them by the method that they prefer and suggest, email, phone etc and take it from there.. I'm not really interested in anyone's comments concerning the sellers advert..

Wow...talk about hijacking a thread!

You guys make me laugh...thankyou- I so needed a giggle today.

Mr bredli
I created for sale forum to adwertise animals to our members. Seler is the beneficial party (free classifieds) as well as buyers whoo dont have to read all the rubish.
Selers are not moderators and have no power to controll the thread . This is reason why we have the rules. People who don't like that don't have to use it.

If we will have classifieds people will pay for, situation will mabe change. Adwertiser can pay for all the space in the topic if he like to chitchat there.

I am surprice that I am replying to this anyway.

Show & swap is speling mistake Sorry.

Awww.. but i had pictures we could use and everything.. :wink: :lol:

Good stuff Slatey.

If the bulk of moderaters PM's is about chit chat in sale threads then that speaks volumes.

LOL Mr B!

That was funny.

Kersten- I agree.

Slateman, its okay...I figured it might have been, I was just being difficult. I'm a real stickler when it comes to stuff being spelled right. :D

The problem guys is that the mods will never stop getting those PM's. The rules will continue to be broken. Are you seriously prepared to start banning members for something so inconsequential? I should hope not. So perhaps it would be a good idea to look into some alternatives? Perhaps a dedicated classifieds sections - something similar to HerpTrader, or look at placing restrictions (if possible) on posts (or more specifically replies) to the for sale threads, or allowing sellers to choose whether chit chat is allowed or not in their own thread. Again, just my opinion & just suggestions, no need to take me too seriously. I do think everyone agrees on one thing though.. it's not a big deal. :wink:

If you are serious about selling your animals IMHO the Herp Trader is the only way to go. The forum is great as a forum but if you are serious about Herp Trading... with none of the fluff that is being complained about visit http://www.herptrader.com.au, click "Herp Trader" and click "Place Ad"!

Problem solved!

I don't know what we would do with out great advice here. :lol:

Herptrader is a great place to advertise, but it also costs you. It is free on here and sometimes you need to take the good with the bad. I don't mind comments on for sale threads if they are relevant, not only that it saves you going "bumpity bump" when you want to refresh your add.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back