show us ya snakies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

joughin

Reaction score
well as many as what you have pics of :):):D:D

also is a white lipped snake called a whip snake ? are they usually friendly and what does their bite do ? i heard itsl ike a wasp sting is this true ?

hi joughin,
do what i do, go and look at everybody's albums, it will take you hours to look at them all, and trust me, there are some great photos in the albums,
what types of reptiles do you have,

cheers,
steve........

white-lipped snakes (drysdalia coronoides) are only called whipsnakes in Tasmania from my understanding. Their bite is mild but it wouldnt surprise me if it came with a bit of pain, nothing serious though.
Brendan.

here is my ablum

Whats an ablum?? I hope it is not the name of your trouser snake ;) :)

Joughin, it would be a good idea to look at all of the photo albums. There are some great photos in there. :)

hey thanks brendan for that info so if i went and got one it would bite me and nothing would happen apart from pain ? thats cool but if i found a tiger or copperhead first then im well shagged

also thanks guys biut i dont wnna spend hours looking at all the photos andways thanks guys :)

its likely that there will be swelling and itching ect. but as long as you dont have an allegic reaction to the venom you should survive :p

ah thats ok ill just use gloves if i have too :) now i just gotta find out where i can find or get some :D

joughin said:
also thanks guys biut i dont wnna spend hours looking at all the photos andways thanks guys :)

Then why did you ask to see everyones snakes?????? I would have thought that the albums would be the ideal place to look at them.

:?: :?

i was just hoping someone would post pics lutzd :)

Then why did you ask to see everyones snakes?????? I would have thought that the albums would be the ideal place to look at them.

Spot On!!!! :)

Joughin, it is nice for a person to post a pic of their newest snake or reptile or something interesting, but to ask everyone to post pics of thier snakes is quite a BIG ask. Some keepers on here have well over 100 snakes, and believe me, it would take more than a few hours if they were to post them all. Just go to the albums and you can view them bit by bit in your own time :)

It's also a huge waste of space, when most of the snake pics are already on the system.

Thats right Lutzy.

Sorry Joughin, not trying to stop your interest in seeing everyones snakes, just giving you the facts and what is best. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back