Show us ya Tats :P

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok taken 2 mins ago.....

it is actually symmetrical, just cant tell cuz im on the phone.....

johnbowemonie i just luuuuuuuurrrvvvv those snakes, the design is awesome, :) much love......

Thanks pythoness. Moosenoose designed it for me- Blackheadeds would have to be my favourites and we were trying to find something that you could see was a definite species and Moosey came up with that. Slightly crooked cos the bit lower down close to my butt tickled like crazy and i couldn't sit still. Higher up i was biting the chair though.

Simone.

i tihnk tats are ugly and there the markings of the devil

Not mine exactly but the the other hallf did the work, all freehand.
Jo got the head from a Brian Fround book and the body was freehanded on the client.

cant wait until its finished, 15 hours so far...sorry for crap pics

alby said:
i tihnk tats are ugly and there the markings of the devil

Come forth dark lord, :twisted: if so i am damned. :lol:

Damn it's hard to photograph your own shoulder.

haha nope tats what are tats i dont have any

Not Finished Yet (got the belly scales to shade and the tail,claws and snakes to finish up) Gonna redo the black on the tribal too.
Tattoo's by Jack, & Giovanni :D

hey odessa...igave ya rats a plug yesterday....hope the calls keep comin for ya.......

I would have had a tat to show except the guys who were going to give it to me last night forgot. :(

Mr.K, Weapon tattoo there chief...
and ouzo thats hot... i love a girl with a little sholder or neck tatt

what ta ya gettin petey?.....a dollar sign?????/naked women??????

Mr K that looks like some serious hours under the needle......
didnt dream there would be as many cool tats on this site as there are.....awesome stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back