Show us ya Tats :P

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's also a comet :D

Hi Skunk btw lol ;). I know I've seen it before but still love your tat! :D

heya Odessa...they recorded the show on tape so im working on converting it to modern day media.....its a pretty funny show....listening to my co presenter have a meltdown live on air is the funniest thing we've heard in years.....well worth the conversion alone....i dropped the Odessa rats title and the phone number......hope it all happens for ya.....

I'd show mine and Lukes but I honestly can't be bothered uploading them LOL
We love our tats so much that even our dogs have them :shock: :lol:
Nice tats guys :)
Bex

kabuto said:
amazing tatts.No wander you all can afford high end pets, some of those tatts would have cost a fortune.All the yuppies buy haley's and all the yuppies have tatts.Whats this world comiing to! :roll:

spoken like a true cleanskin

perhaps you should try getting inked.....for us so called yuppies the pain becomes pleasure when we mark our bodies like a canvas, marking a time in life when we can look back with retrospection.....some people take photos, us tattooed freaks take inspiration...

perhaps the tat for you comes with a stick of gum....then you can wash it off when its time to transform from yuppie back to hardcore gangster again

alienpunk said:
kabuto said:
amazing tatts.No wander you all can afford high end pets, some of those tatts would have cost a fortune.All the yuppies buy haley's and all the yuppies have tatts.Whats this world comiing to! :roll:

spoken like a true cleanskin

perhaps the tat for you comes with a stick of gum....then you can wash it off when its time to transform from yuppie back to hardcore gangster again[/quote

Well said Alien but i belive plastic should have come before the word gangster,Im glad im amongst people who thrive on the true art form of tattooing,the pain is a bonus ,makes it all worth while :lol: ]

perhaps Kabuto is still living in the matrix where tattoos equal jail memories...maybe he's been beaten too many times by inked women....tattoos are ART..., not some tough sticker to show off at parties..the only times someone gets to see my tats at a party is when im ripping my shirt off to avoid their sangria gettin spilt on it....amazing to think someone can come into a thread where people are sharing personal things, the MOST personal of traits, and then roll his eyes and fly off to his little cotton wool castle in the sky.......grrrrrrr

oh yeah....where's OOF....we still havent seen ya tat yet buddy...come on, we've met ya family mate and we wont diss....just share with us will ya.....?

Hows this for a tat

Hows this for a tat, i'm sure a few of us have seen it already. WARNING its a bit X-rated.

Simone.

EDITED BY ADMIN- Please Do Not Post Images like that again!
Consider that a Warning!

So true odessa..... it's a tribal experience for me, when you get your head into the place where you can tolerate intense pain for some 16 hours at a time, you know thats no yuppy trait, lol. i always wanted to be the tattooed lady, ever since i was a little kid i've always wanted that,,,, and i'm well on my way with 13 and counting. next tat will be a snake, just have to find the right one. it's so hard to find a nice "girly" snake tat that doesn't involve skulls or cobras. if anyone has any i am collecting pics for my next work (i don't mean i want to copy anyone's tatts, something original lol)

how about the front of the book from neverending story?....thats my chickies idea......do it

i was all worried about the pain factor involved in getting a tattoo but after i sat in the chair and the tattooist did his thing i thought hey this dosnt hurt it is just really annoying lol to me it's not a painful pain it's there but it dosnt hurt lol the feeling from getting a tattoo is very hard to explain my mate said it is like heating up a pin and scratching it down your skin. i must be a freak as i enjoy it lol

i thought it was more like scratching sunburn, hurts a little buy easly handled :wink: but then again it has been a while since i got mine :lol: :lol: :lol:

ahhh the auryn, double snakes from never ending story, yep have about a dozen pics of it in my tatt folder lol. i'm thinking about it thats for sure :p

Wow, there are some amazing pieces of artwork you guys and gals have.... I love the snakes from the neverending story... would def make an awesome tatt!

I have 3, one I can't photograph myself, one I'm not going to photograph and this one....

This one I designed and I love it... it's just a shame the tattooist didn't do a very good job of it (....apparently tatts on your feet are hard because of the skin being more elastic??? that or an easy excuse but it is a very "fine" design). The most important part of it, is the pentacle and the points don't all meet up :cry: Nevertheless, I still love the tatt because it holds a lot of meaning...

alienpunk said:
oh yeah....where's OOF....we still havent seen ya tat yet buddy...come on, we've met ya family mate and we wont diss....just share with us will ya.....?

I'll have to get the missus out and take a piccy. (It's on my chest, kinda hard to take a shot). But it was done in 1989 so its not as good as it once was.

But it's NOTHING like some of the fine artwork I see on here eh.

peterjohnson64 said:
I would have had a tat to show except the guys who were going to give it to me last night forgot. :(

No we didnt you didnt mention it and as it was being discussed by you whilst looking a plaster cornice I we didnt think you were serious.

Besides when I asked you at the shop you just chuckled!!
Offer is still there By the By Happy Birthday :D

tempest said:
Wow, there are some amazing pieces of artwork you guys and gals have.... I love the snakes from the neverending story... would def make an awesome tatt!

I have 3, one I can't photograph myself, one I'm not going to photograph and this one....

This one I designed and I love it... it's just a shame the tattooist didn't do a very good job of it (....apparently tatts on your feet are hard because of the skin being more elastic??? that or an easy excuse but it is a very "fine" design). The most important part of it, is the pentacle and the points don't all meet up :cry: Nevertheless, I still love the tatt because it holds a lot of meaning...

No not an easy excuse!! the skin is not more elastic less porous, tough and the tattoo is prone to being rubbed by shoes and socks etc. Client is less likely to sit still whilst feet are being tattooed, not happy with it go back.

kabuto said:

Ever occured to you that people work hard and save their money for their High End Pets Tattos etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back