Show us ya Tats :P

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well punkie, just how cool is Bart Simpson chucking a brown eye on my left butt cheek???

However, the dollar sign is probably allowed to be more prominent. mmmm.

THAT SOUNDS sick.....petey you have GOTTA get those pics up!!!!!!

amazing tatts.No wander you all can afford high end pets, some of those tatts would have cost a fortune.All the yuppies buy haley's and all the yuppies have tatts.Whats this world comiing to! :roll:

Here's 1 of mine a cover up job on a 23 yr old tatt that was done with the bearest of equipment at the time.New work being done by alleycatz tattooing.

2006_0301Image0004.jpg

cheers pete

tatts

hi zoe !!! ohh i see it !!! coool !
heres mine...more to come when i stop buyin snakes & have some cash lol

thx guys, it was done by andrew from fox body art here in melb.
theyr really good n now id only go to them for ink work, which is how it usually is anyways. we tend to stick to 1 artist eh..

Woh! some awesome tats there guys!
Heres one of mine, i got it when i was 18 about 10 years ago...

DSC00933.jpg

My partner's tats..

DSC00934.jpg

karma in sanskrit.. just above her, um, crack.

DSC00937.jpg

Beautiful ink peeps, and skunk, your right hun, once you find a top artist you tend to stick with them, most of mine are done by one artist, but there all also about 7-8 years old,,,, need new ones :) more more more, oh yea,,

alienpunk said:
hey odessa...igave ya rats a plug yesterday....hope the calls keep comin for ya.......
Thanks for that alien any chance of getting a copy of your program please...

Kabuto wrote::::
amazing tatts.No wander you all can afford high end pets, some of those tatts would have cost a fortune.All the yuppies buy haley's and all the yuppies have tatts.Whats this world comiing to!

Im surprised noone has bothered to answer your comment.
Pftt yuppy's!! you say all yuppies have tatts yipee im a 42 year old yuppy,never asume anything about people you know nothing about,some of us work dam hard to get our art work done,I believe your comment is typical of someone believing that the world owes them a living.Get off your butt,and go do what the rest of the population does ( work = money = high end pets)??(what are these)my chooks walk around with butts up do they count as high end pets???lolI found your remarks offensive and one other things whats a bloody haley??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back