Show us ya TATTS!! ( dial-up warning )

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bax155

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Ive noticed quite a few people on APS have tattoos and thought I would start a thread for everyone to show them off, after all thats why most people get them!! So post your tattoos good or bad, explain why you got it and if it was custom or something you picked from flash art or off the net!! I'll start by posting all the tatts I curently have. At the moment I have my right arm done in full sleeve I designed the the 1st part of the tatt which is a demon type figure with a skull in its mouth, to me it represents Gemini my star sign, the 2 voices within, the demon in me and the boney skinny bloke :lol: my tatt artist put alot of his style in it hence the reason I now explain what I want and let him draw it alot faster then I would!!
So here is my forearm!! Notice the lictating membrane on the eyes like a croc!!
DSC04410.jpg

My 2nd part I got done was my bicep which is an alien in an embryo growing out of the demons head!! Reason for getting alian was I love the look of them and I dont believe in them, hence the reason it is coming out of the demons head!!
Here is my alien!!
DSC04415.jpg

3rd part of the sleeve was the interlocking skulls which you can see on the previous forearm photo, I got the skulls as Im skinny/boney and if you take a close look the bottom skulls horns form the top skulls lower jaw/teeth another gemini thing!! The final part I got was top half of my arm which is another skull with a mean looking backbone stabbed through it and 3 pupil less eyes right at the top, its a very abstract skull as I dont like getting tatts others already have so we are always looking for something way out there!! The eyes I didnt even know I was getting my tatt artist just put em in cause he thought it would look good!! I also have a woman and mans genitals hidden in there let me know if you can find it, I'll give you a clue its upside down. its only a representation and they are joined together!!
So here is the top half of sleeve!!
DSC04429.jpg

Well here is the whole sleeve, sorry about quality I took all these photos myself!!
DSC04433.jpg

I wanted to get the most painful tatt and my artist recomended the inside of the lip hurts the most but warned me the ink doent hold well as its not like your normal skin!! So I got my name done it hurt but not that bad, tatts are so easy to get now!!
Here are the before and after photos!!
100_0003.jpg

This is the first tatt I did myself while drunk when my mate got his tatt set off ebay!! It says MO which is my graffiti crew that I write for!!
HAND.jpg

Later that night when I was well and truly drunk this is what else I did!! Its a Cheech Wizard which is a 70s cartoon character that graffiti artist have been painting for decades, cheech is a lizard that wears a big hat and does drugs!! The D below is my 1st initial!! Moral of the story kids is dont do tatts yourself especially whilst drunk!!
DSC04448.jpg

Well you think I would have learnt but a month later at my mates drunk again I had another go at an aztec type tatt, the other tatt is my first ever one I got which is a tribal design in the shape of a womans torso, also note the 3 red dots they are another drunken idea, thought it would be cool to have a predator gun laser Tatt!!
DSC04436.jpg

Well thats all my tatts, the good and the very bad, my sleeve is not finished I got the demon for my 22nd birthday and Im almost 30 so its a very expensive hobby especially when getting high detail work!! Hope you like em feel free to comment and please post your tatts they cant be as bad as some of mine!! :lol:

Cheers
Bax

awesome bio machinical i got no tats .............................yet

I like the work on your arm man, looks mint.

I have attached a few of mine, but only the ones ive got on photobucket ( im sneaky sneaky at work atm ). Most of my work is Bio mechanics based off work from H.R Giger - the guy who done the artwork for the aliens movies etc etc..
I like his work, so thats why I got some :)
Pretty original & wont see the same on anyone else.

Sorry all the pics are diff sizes etc, havent prettied them up. Most are a few years old now

My leg :

Leg-2.jpg

Bicep - when I started doing this arm :

ArmNew.jpg

This is a pic of a cover up I done. The dragon was my 1st tatt, didnt really like it after a while, started getting into the bio mech stuff & wanted to continue.

ArmNew2.jpg

This is most of the coverup done - crappy cellphone pic tho

tatt.jpg

finished but really poor quality pic

ArmDone.jpg

looks cool in this lighting :D

Armnegative.jpg

And thats all ive got on photobucket atm. I might bring myself to upload more some other time.

p.s i have no idea why i was semi-flexing in some of those shots. rofl

Don't have many decent pictures at the moment.
Intention is two full sleeves, a different piece on both bicep and each forearm, trying to work them into eachother. On my right bicep i'm getting sandro castelli's 'anvil man' as it's been a favourite for a long time, but other than that it's all out of my own head.

I seem to like drawing reoccuring 3D type stuff.

I've probably already posted most of these pictures.

Attachments

• Wooopa.PNG
    Wooopa.PNG
    523.7 KB · Views: 446
  • Sleevalicious.JPG
    Sleevalicious.JPG
    5.2 KB · Views: 591
  • half sleeve.JPG
    half sleeve.JPG
    17.3 KB · Views: 398
I have lots , but this is my "old school" left leg in progress ....still a fair bit left to go but its getting there

Picture766.jpg

Picture765.jpg

Tattoos are as addictive for me as reptiles.Had this one done on Tuesday, 3rd March ( & its itchy as right now, lol )........& more to come in the weeks ahead.
tatt3march09.jpg

And a couple of my other tatts..........(bit blurry, sorry!) I have 6 atm.

Mytatts001.jpg
Mytatts002.jpg
Mytatts003-1.jpg

Great stuff everyone!! Manaconda you got some nice work there wouldnt mind seeing some decent quality pics!! Gravitation that is some wicked 3d!! Nice work Mr Knee I love the old school stuff I plan on getting some colour one day on my legs as they dont see the sun as much as the rest of my body!! Kakariki they do get itchy dont they it sucks when ya get 6hrs work done and the itchyness kicks in, thats when I get slap happy but that only works for a short time then I result to the big no no scratching LOL!!
Keep em coming everyone!!!

Nice colors! I love egyptian art and have some
pieces that are symbolic to my life experiences, I hope to finish off my arm into a sleeve. I would love to have 2 sleeves, but have had cancer and had the lymph nodes taken out of my right arm. I got a test tatt done on my right arm, but it swells too much, so looks like only my left arm will be ok to do.

The croc on my stomach was done free hand, when I lived in the U.S, it was just after Steve Irwin died..a bit tacky, but I really liked the guy, and at the time, I was missing australia, so I went to see my mate Sarah (who is a crazy, but lovely 23yr old) who does a lot of free hand work, and loves life like art. She has managed to buy her 2nd house with cash from her talents...funny thing is, she is the most shakiest tattooist I have ever seen..great work tho.

tweed job.jpg

snake.jpg

cartouche.jpg

arm.jpg

Croc.jpg

Here are mine.......why is it doing this???? Anyhow...the first represents my husbands and mine initials, and our combined childrens. Designed my me Aha!!!!
The second is on my lower back is obviously a tribute to my husband. I told him if he ever left me, I'd have a 'P' initialed in front of it. Designed by the tattoist.
The two leg pieces are designed by 'Pamalina' an American artist.
The one in the back of my head started as a gemini sign, the twins in the middle. Then I added a little free hand on either side, one coloured, one dark the represent the two sides of the psyche. At the base , (not shown) are the two sides twisting together down my neck .
And Finally because you can never get thet ' one last tattoo', I added the litle gex. A little treat for the kids:)
All work was done at Immortal Images, In Brisbaneby Chris.
( Cept the gex, got that in Airlie Beach ) Sorry Crhis:oops:
Quickly running out of smooth skin:rolleyes::lol:

Attachments

• 100_0060.jpg
    100_0060.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 178
  • 100_0061.jpg
    100_0061.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 192
  • 100_0062.jpg
    100_0062.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 232
  • 100_0063.jpg
    100_0063.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 212
  • phone photos 130.jpg
    phone photos 130.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 281
Hey is this looks like a rolla derby team! Am i right??

Absolutely ... it's the Sun State Roller Girls, Liquorice Short Shorts. I'm front row middle left (Annie Seizure #9) - unfortunately most of my tattoo is covered by my shirt, but I've posted it a million times before...

Attachments

• sidetattoo.JPG
    sidetattoo.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 353
Gravitation...one of my mates has his leg done exactly the same as your arm and it looks unreal.

Heres my sleeve...its all egyptian themed and designed by me..

heres some of mine, done by my cousin erin at fat ink, hunter st newy,.......

Last edited:
Absolutely ... it's the Sun State Roller Girls, Liquorice Short Shorts. I'm front row middle left (Annie Seizure #9) - unfortunately most of my tattoo is covered by my shirt, but I've posted it a million times before...

Love it Lizzie, looks great !

I'm embrassed to post my tame ones after seeing everyones huge awesome detailed ink:oops: anyways, here are mine..

2009_03040003.jpg

2009_03040001.jpg

02062008589.jpg

2009_03040004.jpg

2009_03040005.jpg

2009_03040002.jpg

(with my next booked in for 4 weeks)

tatts

heres a few of mine

Attachments

• new tat.JPG
    new tat.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 173
  • Finished Tattoo.JPG
    Finished Tattoo.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 226
  • left leg.jpg
    left leg.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 168
Heres mine :)

Took five hours in total and cost around $3000. I designed it myself.

I think all the hard work payed off ;)

Attachments

• Photo 58.jpg
    Photo 58.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 217
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back