Show us ya TATTS!! ( dial-up warning )

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My back, only other is the southern cross on the chest, want a sleeve one day...

Attachments

• Cape York Tat.jpg
    Cape York Tat.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 244
whcasual79 nice tatts, I know a lad that has a hanya mask on his back, he got it done when he lived in China for a year, funny thing is its not as good as yours, you think them guys would do their tatts better then a westerner!!

ha ha u would think that wouldnt ya.... i got old mate to use thicker needles so the outline was darker than a normal outline... one day the shading will come in ha

cheers pythoness...

as i say my skin is a diary of wat i seen and been thru, wen im old and wrinkly i'll look at me tatts and ave a laugh at the momeries of yesterday ;-)

Attachments

• tatt 001.jpg
    tatt 001.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 86
  • tatt 002.jpg
    tatt 002.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 81
  • tatt 003.jpg
    tatt 003.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 107
  • tatt 005.jpg
    tatt 005.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Larks - your sleeve is beautiful. It's going to be one of those tattoos you gat stare at all day and always see something new.
Lizzie

nice tatts all.

i have plans for a tribal sleeve down my left arm that goes up my neck across my chest abit and on my back aswell.

i will try and get some pics of my sisters boyfriends tribal and post it up its not finished though just the outline.

exploited tatt on ya back me thinks thats funny :lol:;)

sturdy, dats a quality backpiece, jap art is the best... where u get ur work done??

hey sturdy how much money spent so far lookin good dude

an oldy

Attachments

• Picture 134.jpg
    Picture 134.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 159
the first shot is of the top of my back then my shoulder then under my bicep the next is my forearm just after it was done then the last is my whole back before it was finished i need to get my arm finished yet but its getting there the whole back and my right arm sleeve is my tribute to the diggers

Attachments

• P1010157.jpg
    P1010157.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 182
  • P1010160.jpg
    P1010160.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 149
  • P1000384.jpg
    P1000384.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 191
  • Photo 71.jpg
    Photo 71.jpg