Show us ya TATTS!! ( dial-up warning )

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee been offline for 6 months come back and my threads still rockin!! People must be getting bored of reading the same garbage everyday i.e what should i call my snake? what size feed should my snake be eating? look at my out of focus pics of my snake!!, so now people have to travel back in time to find a decent thread :D

Heres a couple of works in progress..

Left arm
mysleeveinnov2009.jpg

Back
simmoback.jpg

here's a few pics of my left and right arm sleeves, both arms have my kids names on and if there's another one on the way I running out of room for his/her name- chest is covered and 2/3rds of back too lol.

Attachments

• DSCF1426.JPG
    DSCF1426.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 82
  • DSCF1541.JPG
    DSCF1541.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 84
  • DSCF1428.JPG
    DSCF1428.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 74
  • DSCF1427.JPG
    DSCF1427.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 82
  • DSCF1542.JPG
    DSCF1542.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 66
HIRES.jpg
Phillweb.jpg
DSC03354.jpg
DSC01996.jpg

I have posted a few of these in another thread but i thought i should post them here too.
1st is the artwork for my father & son tattoo, 2nd is a half tribal sleeve, 3rd is the start of my bio organic (4 hrs so far & booked in for 4 hours every month till its done, see the 2 black blobs with the red inside? they are a coverup of a very bad tattoo), 4th is the actual father & son tattoo. Have another tribal on my Bio arm but i can't find a picture.

haha nice tatts guys!
umm this is my first and only (so far) tattoo - this one is because i am very passionate about insects, and think that the scarab is a beautiful and diverse insect - and also very beautiful! sorry i dont have any recent photos of it, this was just after i got it lol
the next one i plan on getting is a snake entwined in a rose vine going down my right ribcage to my hips :D excited for it!
View attachment 148479

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back