Show us ya TATTS!! ( dial-up warning )

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, wasn't actually meaning to sound as I was taking the piss out of the girl. It was kinda an observation that tattooing has become just like society - homogenised and a bit predictable.

best part about this though is that finally i and many others might find acceptence in the work force and general population.. for a very long time wore long sleeves to work due to the discrimination i would recieve. lucky i am in community health now and can wear tee's a shorts without fear..

i actually hid my ink for 5 months in my current job and then decided to explain to my manager and she laughed at me for being crazy..

maybe also i will be able to ink my hands and neck very soon and not fear missing out on a job that i am skilled at to someone with lesser skills based on my appearance..

those 18 year old kids don't give a monkey's inking up their necks and hands before anything else and i do worry for them and their future.. but really it is not my place to call..

the positive is that they are making it easier for me to push my ink further!

:D

I understand where you're comming from, and agree for the most part but I have to say there's some amazing art being produced around the world by some incredibly talented artists.
There's good reason why alot of the better tattooists will only do custom work.

Absolutely.... however to develop their skills they all would have started doing skulls and stars and footy emblems and dolphins over belly buttons.

Awesome photos everyone!

I'll post some pics of work I am currently doing on myself as well as some completed pieces.

Loving that thigh wench, Who is the artist if you dont mind me asking?

hehe - love the zombie ....
I remember sitting on the steps of the Melbourne GPO about 15 years ago watching Lucky Rich busking - always wondered what had become of him ... worlds most tattooed man eh?

heres pictures of 2 out of 3 of mine

Attachments

• My tat just done.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 62
  • DSC00825.jpg
    DSC00825.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 77
another friend of mines tatts, karen- tattooed by red in newy..

Last edited:
got some more work done on my back a few days ago, these pics are from when its only a few hours old.

Last edited:
I hope Don hit the bone lol nice but could of got more done
missed the bone and hit the kidneys

yeah wish he could have got a good hit out but we had a limited amount of time to do it so will be in there again to get another flogging

don johnson, is he the artist sturdy, he stays at my cosiuns house when hes in newy erin & brad bako.. there all part of southern cross tattoo club.. great artist don..

Here are my two (three) arm tattoos.. the rest are on my lower back. Would have to ask my husband to photograph.

3468519728_9a8a075550_m.jpg
right arm

3467708005_9c5d3a814e_m.jpg
the dragon was freehanded by the tattooist over my old armband.

don johnson, is he the artist sturdy, he stays at my cosiuns house when hes in newy erin & brad bako.. there all part of southern cross tattoo club.. great artist don..
yeah i know brad barko, dons a friend of the family, and we're all SCTC

My first tatt, got it yesterday on left arm.

Attachments

• P4230002.jpg
    P4230002.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 104
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back