Show Us Your Albinos

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
frosty3851cx2.jpgI breed a black and white hooded to an agouti. To my suprise i got two albinos out of my first clutch. some people try to discredit me and say ' they arnt true albinos, they are pink eyed whites'. They are soo jealous. So next i breed the two 'pink eyed whites' to make more albinos. The other pups where four black and white hoods and the rest where blacker agouti. so i have black ones now aswell.

Last edited:
albinomating.jpg

Heres a pic that may have been seen before from another thread. Anyway an Albino mating with a het RPM/JAG. Female is ovulating as I type.......

View attachment 157327

Heres a pic that may have been seen before from another thread. Anyway an Albino mating with a het RPM/JAG. Female is ovulating as I type.......

Geez mate, you make it so hard to be on the other end of this pc...lol.

Top job, can't wait to see the results.

Cheers...

Wayne

Nice albinos everyone.

Not taking this off topic, but just one question.....TrueBlue, I believe they call that paper your olive is on, butchers paper?...can I ask were you get this from, besides the butcher...lol.

I get it from a supply place in Noosa, they sell all sorts of stuff for shops and restaurants etc.

Jungleman, that last albino is unreal.

Jungleman,
The one in the second pic is hot as, good contrast and solid colour.........

I don't know about anyone else, but I find Albinos the hardest to photograph. Very annoying when you get that tinge of green through there yellow.

Anyway, here are a few pics of mine...

View attachment 157232

View attachment 157233

View attachment 157234

View attachment 157235

View attachment 157236

Cheers

WOW, JM, as Barra has said that 2nd one is a cracker and the last as Craig has said....as it's the same animal Yeh!!! lol Reminds me of Badens one....Beautiful animals and great shots too mate! ;)

Thanks for the comments guys...

You got no idea how many clicks it took just to get each one of them pics...all in good fun though.

Thanks for that TrueBlue, I've been told Kennards has them also.

WOW, JM, as Barra has said that 2nd one is a cracker and the last as Craig has said....as it's the same animal Yeh!!! lol Reminds me of Badens one....Beautiful animals and great shots too mate! ;)

Thanks Scott, appreciate the comments.

Yes, the second and last pic are of the same albino...

And to think I couldn't sell him when I was advertising the entire clutch...lol. But at the time and because he was so young, he wasn't showing the potential he has now. So you can't believe how damn thankful I am he didn't sell.

Things are looking good Ally.

Here is my boy.

Attachments

• albino 1.jpg
    albino 1.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 123
Yeah things are looking good, test will be whether the female from 2007 breeding produces anything. She has been witnessed by me mating and is now putting on a bit of weight but will be interesting if she produces anything.

He is getting big andy, whats the het like? Are they placid?

Both are very placid outside their enclosures, after they realise that food isnt on offer.
Inside the enclosure the are very food orientated and will have a taste.

The het is a little bigger than him, both are just over the kilo mark now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back