Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres a few,most been posted before.
broadbanded.jpg

IMG_1817.jpg
'
kim1.jpg

alpinesmating4.jpg

babywesterns-kim.jpg

Love the last pic there Pike1 , a mountain of blue tongues ! Nice blue tongue pics there everyone! Keen to see some more pics of the albinos!

PIKE! Long time no see mate! It's Blotch from BTS.net. How's your kimberlies going?

Tiliqua - Beautiful blueys mate!

what colour tounges do the albinos have?

I take it you're talking about the albino Easterns getting around now? To my knowledge, they are mostly pink, however i do believe some have both blue and pink tongues. I have seen a pic of one with both blue and pink, most of the others i've seen in person are pink.

As a side note, I've seen an albino blotchie, and it had a pink tongue.

nice tiliquas guys,tiliqua,those centralians are rippers,well all of them are,baz yours is definatly a male,luke yours is still small but looks girly to me,nows getting late in there breeding season,so is the time to have them together

Blueys

WOW! SpongeBob, I love your blueys, they're awesome!
Here's my eastern blueys...

Attachments

• DSCF0548.JPG
    DSCF0548.JPG
    248.9 KB · Views: 122
  • DSCF0938.JPG
    DSCF0938.JPG
    215.1 KB · Views: 117
  • DSCF1233.JPG
    DSCF1233.JPG
    224 KB · Views: 119
  • DSCF0918.jpg
    DSCF0918.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 134
Cant find out if the slender blue tongue or cyclodomorphus branchialis is able to be kept. I no its endangered however so are red tail black cockatoo's and they can be privately kept.

They aint the best looking however i think its a case of its so ugly its cute. Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

Cant find out if the slender blue tongue or cyclodomorphus branchialis is able to be kept. I no its endangered however so are red tail black cockatoo's and they can be privately kept.

They aint the best looking however i think its a case of its so ugly its cute. Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

I'm guessing no... the only Cyclodomorphus I have seen being kept by keepers are C. casuarinae, C. gerrardii, and C. michaeli. Personally, I'd love a few C. maximus... but I can't see that happening...

Some of mine I took as id shots.

Attachments

• scincoides1.jpg
    scincoides1.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 107
  • scincoides2.jpg
    scincoides2.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 102
  • scincoides2-top.jpg
    scincoides2-top.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 125
  • scincoides3.jpg
    scincoides3.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 102
Adele love your blueys. What sort of plants have you got in there. They look fantastic. Very natural

My plants

Hey Azzajay77,

I use succulents, grass plants and ferns in my enclosures. I also use fake plants.

I have to rotate the real plants because my blueys love to get in there and dig around in the pots and this doesn't help the roots of the plants. Sometimes my blueys will eat the soil too, so I always ensure I use clean soil - no fertilisers etc...I have plants dedicated just for my enclosures.

I have to position them (the plants) under the UV light to keep them going and make sure I put my succulents near/under the heat section.

When the plants start doing it a bit tough, I put them outside to recover. Rotation works well:D

Well it looks great. Will have to see what i can find for mine. Looks very boring at the moment.

Took this one today whilst I swapped over females.

DSC_0017-2.jpg

These guys just came out of brumination in the past week or so.

IMG_4176.jpg

IMG_4174.jpg

Great photos ....

Anyone have a male female pair kept indoors. Mine are currently inside together and was thinking of separating them when the finish brumating. For safety reasons ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back