Show us your Marbled Geckos

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptiles101

Reaction score
I've seen threads for nearly all snake and lizard species on this Forum, so I was wandering if anyone's got any marbled gecko pics.

Here's some of mine.

first 2 are my adult female, my adult female and adult male then their tank, and my other male not yet an adult.

Attachments

• IMG_2464.jpg
    IMG_2464.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_2462.jpg
    IMG_2462.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_2157.jpg
    IMG_2157.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_2156.jpg
    IMG_2156.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_2459.jpg
    IMG_2459.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 124
Here's a few of mine.
IMG_0028.jpgChristinus_marmoratus.jpgIMG_3468.jpg

When did you get them?
You didn't know what a marbled gecko was 3 days ago.

Last edited:
I was just making sure on what species it was, I've never seen any gecko around my area.
I've had them for just over a year.
Anyway there some amazing looking marbled geckos. Are they a breeding pair?

Is the baby from your female, its so so cute.

Last edited:
Come on guys I'm sure there's more then that, anyone else got any pics of their marbled geckos?

Yes the female is gravid in the 3rd picture.

Attachments

• IMG_0368a.jpg
    IMG_0368a.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 98
Amazing little critters, she has a full tail too, glad you moved her so she didn't get squished.

This is one of my girls, for those that haven't seen her - I have three other Marbled geckos and a couple of eggs :)
IMG_2427.jpg

That tail is just amazing look at that orange/yellow colour never seen anything like it before, what a beautiful looking girl. I'm so so so jealous right now!.

That tail is just amazing look at that orange/yellow colour never seen anything like it before, what a beautiful looking girl. I'm so so so jealous right now!.

Yeah it has always puzzled me, generally their tails are bright orange only as young geckos - but this girl is five years old. And she refused to breed, a more temperamental gecko doesn't exist lol

Mine have no colour on them at all, are the other geckos like her? In colour

No, it's just her... got a young female but the orange is fading as normal. Took this pic a while ago with the others
323651_2519180811322_152989934_o.jpg

Come on guys I'm sure there is more pics of Marbled Geckos out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back