Show us your Marms

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres some of the progeny from this season. Siblings to Freeloader's animal.

Goldfields locality, WA.

Warren, what are those hatchies? Look like big fat WA's to me...
No unfortunately those WA marms will be next season if they dont eat my out of house and home in the meantime. These are hatchies from my NT pair, which im told were wild caught

your hatchies look great Warren i like their patterning/colours now if only they weren't so flighty as adults.
Mine are flightly too but i can tempt them out holding a cricket in my fingers

Or coggeri's enlarged by the photographic medium?
Those Coggeri are still cooking away, finger crossed

Heres some of the progeny from this season. Siblings to Freeloader's animal.
Goldfields locality, WA.
Shawn if they are half as good as those pics in Freeloaders post they will be crackers.

Hi guys
Im after a mate for this one, it was sold to me as a Darwin fat tail form, is that accurate?
The reason i ask is that it looks different to other fat tails iv looked at buying
He is about 14 months old

Attachments

• 100_2066.jpg
    100_2066.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 49
  • 100_2068.jpg
    100_2068.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 43
To all these people with pics of their adult marms in daylight, how did you do this?? Do you handle them, like are they happy sitting on something you lift out of the enclosure, or have you got them in another container/enclosure for pics? And if yes for that how do you get them there? Mine are so cranky they tail flick me and squeek at me anytime my hand comes into their enclosure just for cleaning/feeding. I don't think I could get my hand close enough to lift something they're sitting on, or they just plain run away and hide from me. Night time they will sit on the wall with me watching but that's about it, not great time for photos!

The three WA Marms i have are pretty calm, happy to climb onto your arm and sit there. In saying that i wouldn't take them outside into daylight.

omg i soo want one of these. may have to look into buying a juvinile this coming season.

The three WA Marms i have are pretty calm, happy to climb onto your arm and sit there. In saying that i wouldn't take them outside into daylight.

Cool, My two are happy to sit on the walls etc while I'm there, or hunt food after the suns gone down but as soon as my hand goes in the enclosure they bolt for their tree trunk. I don't think I could trust them to sit anywhere outside their enclosure. I'd be happy for them just to sit on my hand inside there enclosure, just so I could get some pics of them.

Oh well, at least they let me watch them now, maybe one day they'll settle a bit more for me!

Took some pics tonight of one of my pairs so thought i would post some pics

Here are a couple of reasons to buy your next WA marms from spongebob!

Potential male:

WAmarm1.jpg

Potential female:

WAmarm2.jpg

Mate, how does Spongbob paint the nails of the females? I recon he must have the patience of a saint!

Mate, how does Spongbob paint the nails of the females? I recon he must have the patience of a saint!
Patience is one word for it, his lines are spectacular, they are some of the best geckos I've seen.

Thanks Gex

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back