Show us your outdoor enclosures!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MathewB

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
And the Reptiles you keep in there
I keep one Eastern Blue-Tongue and two Cunningham's Skinks.
Indoor Bit:
IMG_0295.jpg

Outdoor:
IMG_0311.jpgIts a bit different now. There is a rock formation thing to the right.
Lizards:
IMG_0335.jpg IMG_0388.jpg

Fantastic enclosure's Mat. Great job. Very lucky skinks.

Thanks guys I'm really happy with it, the 4th picture is the best haha. More people need to post

Bump

Last edited:
I just keep my Shinglebacks and Bluey's out here...
It's about 27-30 square meters, very natural and they appear to be very content in there.
My Egernia are inside in enclosures.... reckon they'd climb out of here in a jiffy!
lizardencl 002.jpg

I just keep my Shinglebacks and Bluey's out here...
It's about 27-30 square meters, very natural and they appear to be very content in there.
My Egernia are inside in enclosures.... reckon they'd climb out of here in a jiffy!
View attachment 194167

Looks good reptilife! I don't keep any of those species but have noticed with most outdoor enclosures they have some sort or wire/mesh cover to keep birds/cats etc. out?

Is it likely that these lizards can get attacked by a cat or bird or is this just a precaution people take?

DSC02413.JPGDSC02411.JPGDSC02410.JPG

Here's an outdoor one I have built which I no longer need and is open to offers. It has a divider in case you want to house two animals separately and the doors now have shade cloth covering the bottom half. Logs don't come with it though....sorry.

Looks good reptilife! I don't keep any of those species but have noticed with most outdoor enclosures they have some sort or wire/mesh cover to keep birds/cats etc. out?

Is it likely that these lizards can get attacked by a cat or bird or is this just a precaution people take?

Dunno. Have never seen birds of prey around here, and while I have found cats in the enclosure on occasion, I have never lost a lizard.

Thanks for the replies but sorry (I think) for surfacing an oldish thread
That is huge! I had a cat jump in an indoor enclosure once.

Are there no more outdoor enclosures? I am disappoint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back