Show us your RATLETS

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats cool Jay84.... I like the little 'white pointers' :lol:

By the looks of your fingers, you habe been nipped a few times :lol:

Always pays to remove the mother before you touch the babies eh..... I learned that early on, trying to put a lone pinkie back in with mum and got a good bite to the bone for my efforts :shock:;)

Whats wrong with my fingers?!?!?!?!?!?!? lol

No No, none of my female rats bite, they are all really good with babies.

Whats wrong with my fingers?!?!?!?!?!?!? lol

No No, none of my female rats bite, they are all really good with babies.

On the second to last and last pic with the little black and white.... and the 5 bubs.... your fingers look to have bite marks (on thumb in pic 5 and all fingertips on pic 6)

It was simply an observation.... not knocking your rats or yourself in any way :) The bubs are extremely cute.

Dont worry, I didn't take offense lol. It is probably cuts and scars from gardening. I spent the last few weekends digging out tree stumps at my parents house.

How butch am I lol

Got some mice today...they are soooo weeny!!! Just chasing a couple of those big white mice girls now!

091e7e64.jpg

I think there classed as fuzzies now :)

1d004369.jpg

Jay you have fantastic rats!!! Are you a closet rat fancier?? Or do you have ratty friends? :p Your ratties look like my favorites hehe.

Jay you have fantastic rats!!! Are you a closet rat fancier?? Or do you have ratty friends? :p Your ratties look like my favorites hehe.

Thanks Ingie!

I always used to keep rats as pets as a kid. Now they are food but i still like to have pretty ones lol

Jay those second and fourth rats are adorable, lovvve the fourth one! Wish I could have him! (not as food!)
Awwww

i have some very cute ones coming as soon as they get some more hair ill snap some photos, also some double rex bubs if the mums are smart enought to keep them alive. keep leaving them around.

some dodgy phone pics from today - will have to take my proper camera out to the rat shed one day.

Also a pic of one of my now hairless mice Weird looking things they are......

Attachments

• rat1.jpg
    rat1.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 77
  • rat2.jpg
    rat2.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 77
  • rat4.jpg
    rat4.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 81
  • rat3.jpg
    rat3.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 73
  • mouse1.jpg
    mouse1.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 98
Holly crapola! Is that a dumbo?
David do you keep fancies?

Oh dw I read it better it's a mice sorry anyway I need to buy some more rats ;)

Settle down Liamb :lol:

It is a hairless mouse.... they all look like that :shock: really big ears and old looking faces ;)

Holly crapola! Is that a dumbo?
David do you keep fancies?

Oh dw I read it better it's a mice sorry anyway I need to buy some more rats ;)

:lol:Just after I posted I saw your last line ;)

What sort of rats are you after?

im picking some frozen + live ones of david today
and 4 live (special one of ingie today) ill keep you posted ;)

23a975d8.jpg

30fb8603.jpg

137b4ac8.jpg

94133fec.jpg

2401c866.jpg

a5aff451.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back