Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I finely found a bit of time to take a couple of pictures of two RHD woma’s that are hold back. These are 8 months old now and looking good I reckon.

Regards Tim
www.ultimatereptiles.com.au

Attachments

• 100_6408.JPG
    100_6408.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 244
  • 100_6414.JPG
    100_6414.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 203
Hot Woma's everyone.

the_brad, wow mate, awesome Tennant Creek!

Tim, That thing is HOT! I will be sure to get some like that in the future.

Kane

some Boodarie woma baby. the frist 2 pic's is the male an second 2 pic's female

Attachments

• IMG_1839.jpg
    IMG_1839.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_1841.jpg
    IMG_1841.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1847.jpg
    IMG_1847.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_1849.jpg
    IMG_1849.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 61
I finely found a bit of time to take a couple of pictures of two RHD woma’s that are hold back. These are 8 months old now and looking good I reckon.

Regards Tim

very very nice tim they look great i can see why they are hold backs.

do you ever sell ones like that or do you keep them all for your self.

These are my South Australian Womas. Sorry about the dodge pics (still getting used to manual shooting and practicing as I go).

If the pics were better you could probably tell that the female is a lot lighter and her banding is broken up a lot more than the male who is a lot darker and was basically full-on dark-brown all over when I got him and is only now starting to break up with each shed (they’re unrelated so I suppose that’s maybe why there’s such a contrast).

I love these guys. They’re so cool, calm and collected – so much so that I often wonder if they have a bottle of moonshine in there hide and top up their water sometimes when I’m not looking :lol:

Anyways, here they are:

FemaleWoma.jpg

This is the Female (Dirka-Dirka)

MaleWoma.jpg

This is the Male (Barney Gumble)

FemaleWomaClose.jpg

Female’s pretty face

MaleWomaClose.jpg

Male’s handsome face

Cup.jpg

This is the third Woma in the trio (‘Mug Woma’ Aspidites mugsayi… Distantly related to the ‘Pitcher Snake’)

CupandWoma.jpg

Just wondering if a few of the experienced breeders out there could confirm copulation here (I know most people aren’t into hybrids but who am I to get in the way of true love) :oops:

Regards Tim

Without a doubt the best Woma's i've ever laid eyes on, When will they be available to the general public Tim, and by the general public i mean me. :)

Wow Tim, they are abbasolutely the most stunning Womas i have ever seen, God i hate living in WA sometimes. Well done!!

great stuff tim! they are obviously siblings to my pair? very nice!

Woah. Was never a fan of womas but some of these are just stunning! The above URS ones are beauties!!! How fat and long do they get as adults? Do they fade?

Alot of woma fans/owners on this site!

Tim those have got to be the most vividly coloured womas I have seen worldwide, hands down, no questions asked...

Cheers,
Trent

WOW!! they are looking awesome Tim.

Here's my male Tanami

and this is how I found my female a couple days ago.

Regards Tim

Holy crap Tim they are crackers! Very nice :)

Here's my female Tanami. Not a real flash pic but i'll take some more of her and the male soon.

woma348.jpg

cheers
Shane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back