Shuffle MEETUPS

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When that started down here many years ago it looked alot different than it does now, it was a lot more fluid and enjoyable, plus the bpm of the tracks were alot slower then and you could move to the beat. It was actually about the music and rocking. There were many different subtle styles. Now theres just one angry wannabe one!

Its now been turned into a everyone look at me contest for the losers that would`nt get noticed any other way...Looks more like a 5 year old having a tantrum when mum doesnt buy him a lolly.... Looks ridiculous!

Hey :D No no no no noooo way Dougie :D I deleted that vid.. i looked back and i was like okay it was crap so it was deleted :p Wooo! Thanks : )

Looks more like a 5 year old having a tantrum when mum doesnt buy him a lolly.... Looks ridiculous!

LOL totally agree, it looks extremely stupid. "Hay gaiz look at me i can stomp and spin around with my arms flailing everywhere".

OK so basically after watching two of those vids is you slide one foot back while stomping your other one, and then jerk your arms back?

Hmm does sound very familiar to an epileptic fit :p

I HATE SHUFFLING!!!!!!!!!! Every night club i go to down the gong or at the cross there is shufflers pinging off their heads effectively having an upright fit. It is just ridiclous!

I hope this ***** don't start taking over our night clubs.

Shuffling has been in clubs for a long long long time.

Im hardstyle or the melborne style whatever one you wanna call it
i think hardstyly sounds better :p

Lol they aren't the same thing.

Any one every heard of "Jump style" its European, and it is hideous, the most pansy dancing ever, flailing their arms around like there is no tomorrow. ugh.

Some one youtube "moonboy"

He is an 8 year old shuffler.

He pwns.

wooo i am getting old.. i remember the days 20 years back now in england when we would all stand in a line and shuffle from side to side whilst listen to the likes of top buzz.. then 5 years later hanging out at the redroom (teriyaki) watching the shuffle develop.

must admit it has become super aggressive.. still fun to watch though!

WOW uhm .... sadly YOUR WRONG. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Well shuffle is an individuals interpretation of music through their body, its not based of particular moves but rhythm. ;) need i say more? didnt think so.

crying.jpg
-
YouTube - Melbourne Shuffle Mc Stakk 1st Febuary. Gosford High School McStack
Yeh man , totally has a lot in common... maybe think about what your typing before embarassing yourself ;):D

Bahahahahahahahahah! What a P I S S A!!!! Cant believe some of them are wearing PHD merchanchise.
I doubt any of them have even been to PHD (Pure Hard Dance).
For those of you who don't know...PHD is a day club (NOT night club) in Melbournes CBD.
Its only open on Saturdays and opens at 7am....Been there once and never again.
If you want the REAL DEAL....Get a hold of the Melbourne Shuffler DVD....Much better than these amatuers...

course u were doing it 10 years ago, all cool stuff originated in melbourne haha the dance style has changed alot n isnt as good to popular now but good to see old school stuff

Wow what a blast from the past. I was doing this and wearing that 10 years ago, and there were ravers who'd been doing it 10 years before me.
It's interesting that the prevailing fashion within the subculture doesn't change. We were wearing almost identical phat pants and hoodies 10 years ago. The only real difference is you guys today seem to wear less fluro plastic jewellry ^_^

also last comment notice how many little kids are there like 10-15 type thing, the real deal is all in the night clubs hahaha

Melbourne is always so concerned about who went were and when and why etc! The most important part is that, thankfully, there ARE still ravers... which is more than I can say for many of the soft cock's that have become a name on the sad list of fallen soldiers!

shuffling is the ****. Everyone is entitled to their opinions but it is alot of fun and also fun watching in my opinion.

Nat

Yeh sure its great, but why does everyone have to care so much? I mean ****, at the end of the day, there is enough trouble trying to keep a strong rave scene here in australia, let alone bickering over how u dance!

also last comment notice how many little kids are there like 10-15 type thing, the real deal is all in the night clubs hahaha

I rarely went to clubs, especially not as a young raver :) I used to hit all the outdoor raves in Victoria.
Back then there was a group of ravers, musicians, hippies and speed freaks called 'Triple O', and they used to organise and hold massive outdoor raves all over country victoria. The best I ever attended was a 3 day long event a few kilometres outside of Sale in Gippsland.

Edit - About the closest I got to organised indoor events was Winterdaze ;)

I take it all those that think it is the greatest are single with no kids and are under the age of 21?
I guess we grow up eventually :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back