Shuffle MEETUPS

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I rarely went to clubs, especially not as a young raver :) I used to hit all the outdoor raves in Victoria.
Back then there was a group of ravers, musicians, hippies and speed freaks called 'Triple O', and they used to organise and hold massive outdoor raves all over country victoria. The best I ever attended was a 3 day long event a few kilometres outside of Sale in Gippsland.

Anyone know if Triple O are still about?, I haven't been 'in the loop' for many a year.

Nah man they have been gone for aaaaggges.... as far as I know, the melbourne *rave* scene is dead, Brisbane and Sydney still have a small amount of life in them...

mrillusion, you annoy the hell out of me with all your stupid and pointless threads. You have too much spare time.
I should add that in your 1st vid (couldn't be bothered watching the rest) they are crap at it, they are jogging on the spot.

I take it all those that think it is the greatest are single with no kids and are under the age of 21?
I guess we grow up eventually :p

lol, I'm over 21. I've never shuffled in my life, doesn't mean it's not groovy :lol:

Surely "growing up" doesn't mean losing all sense of fun and frivolity?

Besides, plenty of us "younguns" like dance styles made popular before even the oldest of us were born. ;)

YouTube - Lindy Hop Showdown

mrillusion, you annoy the hell out of me with all your stupid and pointless threads. You have too much spare time.

Its alright mate... you dont have to read them... just look below the thread title listing and I'm sure there will be somthing else :D

lol, I'm over 21. I've never shuffled in my life, doesn't mean it's not groovy :lol:

Surely "growing up" doesn't mean losing all sense of fun and frivolity?

Besides, plenty of us "younguns" like dance styles made popular before even the oldest of us were born. ;)

YouTube - Lindy Hop Showdown

Now thats COOL...Coordinated and choreographed!!!!

REAL DANCING!!

all i can say is all i wanted to know originaly was if anyone one went to them lol not an augment

I think the main point is most members are getting over you repeatable posting threads about nothing, mainly weird media facts all from the same website, in future how bout make one thread and say hey everyone check out this website its got heaps of interesting usless topics on world media.

I think the main point is most members are getting over you repeatable posting threads about nothing, mainly weird media facts all from the same website, in future how bout make one thread and say hey everyone check out this website its got heaps of interesting usless topics on world media.

LOL there not useless there true facts that have happend

Okay try clicking the link in my siggie : ) Just tell me if it doesnt work , Thanks :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back