Shuffle MEETUPS

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think kids have fun you dont have to grow up to quickly and enjoy life ...looks like you were doing just that Nikki:)

Thanks redbelly. i'm still a major unco-ordinated noob most of the time :p

And the fun thing is every bodys style is different. ; ] And shuffling is moving your feet and stepping around like a baby having a tantrum most of you think?... Yeah right!

Oh and see those laughs , kicks , giggles/bloopers ? =]

And please, just stop refering to epileptics , i'm sure some of them have read what you said...i wonder how they felt ; )

P.s over powered washing machine - I like it, can i steal that name ? :D

" as for the so called art or dance i think its just stupid but that is my opinion as i am a REAL dancer. " - I love animals...

"OK so basically after watching two of those vids is you slide one foot back while stomping your other one, and then jerk your arms back?"

OK so basicaly you are completely wrong...

The running man

The T Step

Spins

Kicks

Arm movements

Hat tricks

Add all of those together + more.

ZOMG. I can't believe how much of an institution shuffling is with teenagers. It's just dancing... and you do look a little silly lol.

I don't get this whole shuffle meets lol. I mean when i go clubbing and am ripped out of my mind i shuffle but that's in the dark with flashing lights and everyone as inebriated as you are. In the day light at train stations and bus stops and everyone sober it's just silly.

All you young mob that shuffle put your energy in to popping or breaking and save shuffling for raves and the like when ur wasted and pinging out of your brains. It's a lot more fun that way.

ANd i don't know if anyone would remember or know of this dance, but shuffling reminds me alot of another Australian dance from the 60's. Anyone know the brolga or stomp? Very similar, a silly Aussie dance.

ZOMG , i cant believe what poopers live in our society today :D Look at my face? If i cared that i was showing my sillyness ... i wouldnt be putting this video up for the world to see.

You should be thankful that shufflers dont sit on the couch eating and that they arnt inventing higher averages of child obesity.

Yeh we may look silly , but at least we are making the most of what our bodies can do for the short time while we have them.

I'm a dj to the rave scene and trust me I'll out shuffle and out dance the lot I yas so put your fatties away

Yeh we may look silly , but at least we are making the most of what our bodies can do for the short time while we have them.

lol. I think that's a really good point. It's all too easy for middle-aged pot-bellied twits to sit at their computer and 'poo-poo' your dancing, but at least it's excersize! :D :D

Hahahahahahahahahaha just came across this and made me think of this thread

[video=youtube;nFvASjWaF3I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFvASjWaF3I[/video]

Hahahahahaha. Thats awesome : )

I have a surprise for you all :p

I'm excited what is it, can i open it now or do i have to wait for my birthday?

not sure if you've seen this.. but its great

[video=youtube;DY617YLcBNk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY617YLcBNk[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back