Site Downtime: Discussion

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Administrator

Signing off for the night. No need to report bugs at this stage... I know all about them. :p

Well like a crack addict after an intervention I can finally breathe again. Phew. I was starting to get the shakes LOL.

Congrats Adam on getting the site up and running again. You are a credit to APS. Unfortunately these things happen from time to time, moreso in the computer world where people are thought of more as numbers than people..

Well done again and I look forward to the great rhetoric that APS forums are reknowned for.

Cheers

got to say i was a little surprised to see a link to australian reptile forum on the site over the weekend, and put there by Slatey as well:shock:

Ben

Well done Adam. What a pain in the butt to have to go through this!

got to say i was a little surprised to see a link to australian reptile forum on the site over the weekend, and put there by Slatey as well:shock:

Ben

I did not such a think. Somebody was posting and using my name with out me knowing.
That was the reason we have to take off our emergency chatting board.
There is lot of people who hate this site, and when problem like this happen, they are getting high instantly. I hope that APS members don't do same things to harm other sites when they do have trouble like that. We do have respect for all herp related websites and as you know from past, stay a way from rubbishing the others in open forums.

This site will be only better after this hick up. Much faster also.

Thank you Adam for enormous work you putting in to this.

I didnt realise how often i visit this site until it went down. Welcome back APS.

YAY for the boss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thankyou,.....no more D.T's.....yayayayayayayayayayay!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all your hard work Adam. It's great to have the site back up and running again, cause there's no other site quite like it.

Adam, you are fantastic! Well done and a big cheer for savings me from another day without AP&S.

Attachments

• 01AwcA9g0QEAgAAAABAAAAAAAAAAA .jpg
    01AwcA9g0QEAgAAAABAAAAAAAAAAA .jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 99
hey Boss,would it be ok to change my password?
i would that bugger things up....?

i telling ya ...i have no idea with computers!

Thanks Adam for all your work.
Yes, I noticed all the rubbish that was put up on that chat board esp people using some of the moderators and slatemans names to make us look bad. Hopefully any members with any sense would realise that none of the moderators or administrators would say such ridiculous things.
All herpers should go to every website that they can to soak up as much info about the hobby as it is for the benefit of all our animals.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Back everyone....

And thanks to All the Admin Peeps who have got the site back up and running...

I have to admit ... I have had some withdrawal symptoms from not being able to get on the site and read....

Thanks Again... :)

I sent a green good vibes to every email address i knew from here!
even to the webmaster!....yayayayayyayay...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back