Site Downtime: Discussion

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why cant i post in my own for sale add? Is this something that needs to be fixed?

Please read the Notices on top of this page... Please Note: Many site features are still not working, they will be fixed over the next day or two.

Please read the Notices on top of this page... Please Note: Many site features are still not working, they will be fixed over the next day or two.

I did read that Fay, was just letting you know in case it hadnt been picked up yet.

Mrs I

xxx

I know you have stated that you are aware of all the errors but it is like a compulsion to inform you of them "just in case" lol! Would you be upset if we let you know anyway? or do you really want us not to?

(Please edit my post if it is the latter. There is a error with signing out, you go to a page that states this with a new link to click to sign out but it just takes you on a continual loop and you can't sign out.)

Maybe you should have an email that goes out to people when there subsciption becomes due.
This will be implemented once I get everything up and running. It's been on my "todo" list for a while.

No worries, just paid my dues again through pay pal,

Thanks

Mrs I

xxx

My to do list never ends one thing comes off three more things get added....

Lol I had to check every hour or two to see if it was back up and running. Shows how much I need this site. great work Adam!!!!

i like the new feature when you click on attachted images

Good to see it up and running again. Don't you just hate web hosts. It was so unreliable I was starting to think it was hosted by Railcorp! :lol:

Hope you have tracked down someone good at a reasonable price.

Just about everything should be back up now. Start flooding in the bug reports :p

I can't log out. I keep getting told an error occured while trying to log out.

Cheers

Looks like I picked a good time to go away....I didn't even know the site was down!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back