Site Downtime: Discussion

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea i have to admit after that little scare that i am addicted!!!! Great work all .

Are you noticing a speed improvement?

Hell yes. Page load times seem to be a lot quicker. Although the cookie rate has remained the same which is great. Some site tend to dump heaps of cookies into your computer and then tell you it has sped up the site.

Well done again mate. No bugs detected so far. Except for the ones flying around my monitor, doubt you could do anything about that from your end though. LOL

Oh, did I mention that I really do love the new picture viewer. It is so much better than opening a new window. Now that is a great improvement.

I'm on dial up Adam & it's a lot faster for me.

The cold sweats are now disapating and the headrush returning, AHHHHHHHHHHHH thank god for that i was sooo bored on the weekend i finished my new pallet racking in the garage for my new next years snakes..

The cold sweats are now disapating and the headrush returning, AHHHHHHHHHHHH thank god for that i was sooo bored on the weekend i finished my new pallet racking in the garage for my new next years snakes..

HAHAHAHA It is amazing how much work you can do when the site is down lol

Cookies are messages that a Website server sends to your Internet browser. Cookies let the server keep track of where you go and what you do when you access the Internet.

It works like this: If you accept the cookie, its first stored in your Internet browser’s memory. When you close your browser, the cookie information is stored on your hard drive, usually in your Temporary Internet folder. The next time you access the Internet, the server that sent the cookie accesses the information, information about you.

What Kind of Information Do Cookies Gather?

Most cookies gather pretty simple information: who is visiting a Web site, how often you visit and how long you stay at a site; the items you purchase from a site and the items you searched for. Usually the information is used to make recommendation to you, or what ads you see and how often you see these ads.

Banks and credit card companies also use cookies to let you access your accounts. This information lets you access your secure accounts to do your banking online and pay bills.

So, Cookies Are a Good Thing?

Not necessarily. Cookies can’t read information stored on your computer or be used to spread computer viruses. But because some cookies store personal information like credit card information, they can be a serious threat to your privacy.

The good news is that you can delete cookies at any time. You can even set your browser to automatically block cookies or notify you whenever a website wants to set a cookie so you can choose whether to install it or not. It’s a good idea not to install a cookie unless you know exactly what information the cookie will store, who your information is being sent to, and how that information will be used.

Auzlizardking.. :shock: .think ill stick to my cream filled soft centres....but thanks!!!!!!!!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back