Snake bite!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scleropages

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Little bugger bit , coiled and started trying to eat me! , haha never had such a tiny snake try that before! :lol:

(shes a two month old QLD Antaresia stimsoni )

DSCN0422.JPG

DSCN0424.JPG

DSCN0421.JPG

DSCN0417.JPG

lmao about the tat being so hot .....
The snakey is very cute lol .....

That's so gorgeous! I've heard people say that Stimson's can be fussy eaters, but obviously that one isn't! :D

lol look at him go. He gets an A for effort. This reminds me of the movie Anaconda where the guy had one trying to do the same thing. Didn't think it actually happened in real life

I used to have an adult spotted, and she liked to chew on me like that. She was an interesting snake, great in a good mood, the devil's spawn in a bad mood :)

Gee Paul,i really hope your finger doesnt get infected and fall of..lol..What a cheeky little devil.Thats a new meaning for wanting a pinky,atleast its appetite is good...

Last edited:
My baby maccies did exactly the same thing when I first got them years ago. My first snake bite was from a 3 month old maccie lol.

did you have anything on your hands mate? like were you handling mice or something? or were your critters just a little cranky

did you have anything on your hands mate? like were you handling mice or something? or were your critters just a little cranky

nup , It's just the temp.Warmer it is the better the feeding responce! , lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back