snake bites

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DA_GRIZ

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hey all

just wondering what is it like getting bitten by a snake.

from the thought of getting bitten took my confidence away lol

cheers matt

it feels like tiny pins but its more the surprise of how quick they get you but a rats bite hurts more

what about from a adult carpet python or bhp

i wanna get one of them when i get confidence again

i know that but whats it feel like being bitten by a adult carpet or bhp

I know what it's like being bitten by a Whipsnake but not a Carpet Python.

I'd prefer to get bitten by an Adult Antaresia than a beardy...

...can't speak on being bitten by an adult - being bitten by a juvenile is laughable though...

...I was a bit jumpy before my first bite - and probably still am somewhat - but it over before you react and I didn't feel a thing...killed myself laughing at being so concerned... ;)

it looks worse than it feels just dont panic they let go pretty quickly but try to get a photo if they do i can never get the camera with a snake hanging off your hand

oh ok

cool. i think my female spotted will tag me getting the eggs from her but if she does goody

its all good you get tagged one day even the most placid snakes have bad days

I was bitten by my adult spotted and i didn't even feel it. I only noticed he was hanging on to my when i looked at him to see why he wasn't moving (had him on my hand while checking e-mails).

I believe a bigger python would be similar if it was a clean grab with no pulling. The most painful bite you could receive from a big pythong would be one that you pull hard away from because that will result in you getting lacerated/cut/scratched. If it's a clean bite it will just sting alittle like being pricked by lots of pins at once. Ever put your hand on a spiky bush/shrub like a hakea or something?? I imagine it would be similar to that.

its agonising PAIN LOL,

NO its not so bad most peeps can deal with it i guess,i get smashed by pythons alot its not that bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back