snake frieght

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
on their website they say they will transport any animal anywhere.. they sound okay 2 me, what do u guys think?

Never heard of them before but I guess they sound alright. Price would be an issue I'm thinking though. Might be worth emailing them for some sample prices. :)

Snake Freight

Hi Bangle ringlet,
I put in a quote to this site for a Water Python to be freighted from Cairns airport to Bundaberg Airport and this is the reply I got back.

Hi Grant

Our price to transport your snake from Cairns airport to Bundaberg airport is $85.50.

This is based on a total weight range of 0-5kg, if the snake and packaging weighs more ,please advise.

To pick up from metropolitan Cairns and deliver to airport - $88.
To deliver Bundaberg to Mundubbera - $400.

Your reference no - 2086, please use this when making your booking or further enquiries.

Regards
Deborah & Wayne
-----Original Message-----
Now the price from Cairns to Bundaberg doesn't sound to bad but check out the other prices.
Mundubbera is only 200km away from Bundaberg but $400 to deliver it to me is outrageous, considering I can get another freight company to pick up from Bundaberg Airport and delivery to my door the next day for $10.00

regards
Grant

snake freight

yes..there prices are rediculose..

there airport to airport as far as i know still goes on the same plane as anyone elses eg aus air express but there freight charges are nearly 3 times the rate in some cases. and what ever you do dont even think about there road freight charges. we got quoted somthing like $340 to get a animal from towoomba to brisbane airport
It would be nice to see some compertition in the freight service for reptiles but these guys are never going to provide that...lol
cheers paul.

Their prices are just so wrong.. I had never heard of them b4..I now know the reason why!! ridiculously overpriced service :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back