snake is restless?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Herpcrazzzy

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone

i was wondering about my 1 year old south west carpet python. ever since i got him at 6 months he has all ways been really quite and nice temperd but when i get him out he just continuesly moves around on my hands like if was trieng to excape he doesn't get bad temperd and doesn't bite he just moves around all the time. i thought this was allright when he was little but hes geting bigger and has not changed yet.
is this normal and will he settle down when hes a bit older still?

Herpcrazzzy:|

some snakes are lazy and will sleep on you... others are racy and will never stop trying to get away.
He might change, he might not.

i have an 18month old inland carpet python n when i take him out he does the same, but he'l hang around on my hand or arm for alittle bit but then
all he wants to do is explore and slither around the house, so he might just wanna explore his surroundings :)

Yep perfectly normal. You nailed it though he is trying to escape from you.

ok thanks guys thats relly helpfull. today he was a bit more calmer after having out for a while he just had a slow exploration of me.

thank's
Herpcrazzzy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back