snake leash

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oxyranus

Reaction score
Has any one seen or used these before just came across them on the net thought id share.:D

i would NEVER EVER EVER use them. snakes are not dogs.

Yeah.. I would never use them either! I think that Ziggy is just happy to sit on my hand and take in the sun.. Imagen what damge the leash could cause to the snake.

i think ya would have to have it bloody tight.

would of been easier just to post the link in this thread.

thanks fro re-posting that (i hate missing out on stuff)
couldnt see Loki being happy with one of those, he likes to think hes a free range snake. :)

That is just plain wrong, those poor animals, its as bad as using choke chains on dogs!
Anyone who uses a choke chain on a dog needs to be taught themselves the right way and the wrong way to use it. Choke chains for dogs are great for training when used properly. When used improperly they can do serious damage to the dog, especially pups.

Wow, that's a pretty special kind of stupid right there.

I wonder if my snake could handle my dog's walking routes? /joke

I hadn't heard that.

Do you have a link to that info?

IsK

I hate looking for these things :lol:... Listed as 2.D: Under the Code of Practice For The Welfare Of Animals - Private Keeping of Reptiles (Victoria)

I don't know what the regs are like in any other State but tethers or leashes in relation to reptiles aren't allowed in Vic.

Reptiles must not be restricted or restrained by the
use of a leash or tether.

http://www.dpi.vic.gov.au/dpi/nreni...99def151cfd4ca256f0f001b052b/$FILE/AG1134.pdf

why not get a cat carry for the feline as well... :p hehehe

funny-pictures-the-cat-carrier-ZGE.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back