Snake not welcome in any form.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slateman

My wife have birthday tomorrow and I am lost what to give her. She do not like snakes, and I am sure that if I offer her my little one, she will be disappointed as many times before.
I do not have enough to buy diamond or new car and she have to many things anyway.
I am in trouble, trying to come with something and nothing is coming up. It is hell. MY GOT what to do.

a nice Id bracelet with her name on it with love from slatey on back. flowers and a card and a slab of beer for both of you two watch t.v with.

Rick

take her out on a romanic night, candles and nice food and fine wine, some where away from herp and herp talk....

Gotta suggest the candles, nice dinner, bottle or two of wine and soon she'll want to be playing with a 'snake'. Whatever you do, you could always build up the suspense and drop hints today about how she is going to have the best surprise ever and how hard it was keeping it a secret for so long. Hey, you might even get brownie points out of it! Oh, and definitely no herp talk... but it is hard to talk with your mouth full

If you really want to make her happy then all you need to do is sit down and write a poem or letter to her from your heart telling her how much she means to you and how she fills a void in your life. Always works for me.

Yeah Slatey, good suggestions from everybody re the nice candlelit dinner, roses(flowers) and a nice bottle of wine. Doesn't have to be at a really expensive place. Its the thought that counts you know? Us women like little surprises like that!! Cheers Cheryl. PS. Happy Birthday to your lady from me. :idea:

OK than. I will take her out for dinner. I think that the poem is out of question. Beer is no no to, Mabe bottle of red.
Bracelet with name is bit high on money, she is not cheep to please with julery.
I did not understand this brownie things from Womas4me, quote;you might even get brownie

Only brrownie she is getting lately are hiden in mi undies. And plenty of that on daily bacis.

yuk mr slateman!!! too much information. lol.
cook her a beautiful dinner, candles, bottle of wine, tell her you love her.....
then she might want to play with your snake...
lol

im the cheesy romantic type so here goes...

"i love you so deeply from the bottom of my heart, even if u do rip some really stinky farts."

now thats classy!

cheers, jono

I find gift vouchers, while a little unimaginative, actually work well because after a few minutes the women start to think about what they are going to spend it on.
Or if that's still too expensive, chocolates from Darrel Lea or anything from the Cheescake Shop.

Hix

Dress up in a ninja suit, and chase her around the house throwing ninja stars at her.

Or even better, dress up in a pirate outfit, find yourself a cannon, and declare war upon her. And make her walk the plank.

re Slatey's Lady's Birthday - Brownie Points

Hey Slatey, Girl Guides and Brownies(sub GirlGuides) get points for doing special things, projects etc. Go for it man! Cheers Cheryl :p

HA HA HA. You guys are real help here.
I like Astrobeca's idea. Will see if snake is getting better treatment tomorrow.
Nicole I took her on sea plane once and she could not eat for 2 days after flight. LOL
I definately use Bascetcase poem. I am printing it on large baner and hang it in livingroom.
Ninja will not work, My body shape will give me up. Not ninja looking slaty at all.
Special things? Rodendrancher I am slave in my house for long time now. But I will try better tomorow.
Africa, your misus must be gem. I would get devorce and one suitcase only, for my brownies.
By the way, Astrobeca you will soon get your share of brownies from Steve.

Why are you people wasting my time by not talking about snakes!!

Hee hee....could not resist.

Write her a love song Slatey and serenade her under her window.

Snakes reputation is in stake Greebs. And if he gets down tomorrow, it is your bloody fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back