Snake not welcome in any form.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What did you say to Slatey Bek??? What snake? He said his wife doesn't... i repeat DOESN't want a snake!
hmmm... oh. HIS snake? Oh. Okay. Fine right. Okay. Did Steve see? You have to stop flirting with Slateman Bek hes a married man, you're engaged. a Diamond isn't it?
Diamonds are always a good gift. >>wipes brow and discontinues typing on that topic<< phew.

Slateman, she will just be so happy to have you with her you don't need to give her anything.
Let her wait on you . We love that! lol
MM

sxereturn said:
<pirate talk> HAAAAAAAAAAR! SHIVER ME TIMBERS! </pirate talk>
aaahaa!! Shivermetimbers!!! More pirate talk!! Don't know if slatey's wife would be into pirate talk. What about the parrot on the shoulder??? LOL!!!!

LOL people I am going to bed now and let you know mabetomorrow what happened.

OK the big day is ower now.
Morning when she came to kitchen, dishes was clean and banner with poem which bascetcase created for me. I do not think that the poem had smashing efect. Bascetcase should try bit harder next time.
Poem_for_my_wife_001.sized.jpg

After we went to buy some presents. She was happy with new golf bag and negotiated new jacket on top of it.
Later in evening we all took of and invited few close friends for diner in Gymea Bay. I tried to be romantic as much as I could with my oldman looks. She liked when all restaurant sing to her Happy birthday and I finilized evening with kis and personal wishes.
romantic_dinner_001.thumb.jpg

And now you all would like to know now how was the snake isue.
Well I keep it to my self. HA HA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back