Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SR at the top end of price list but u get what ya pay for and they dont disapoint

They are awesome to deal with. Very pleasant and make the whole process easy. I had to have it flown interstate and they helped me with everything.

Snake Ranch was co-founded by Gavin Bedford and John Weigel. As for being sold 12 months ago idk.

This is correct. Doc Roc is the owner of Southern X Reptiles and as someone who is doing business with them right now I cannot recommend them highly enough. They are courteous, professional, helpful and thorough. They respond to emails very fast and nothing is too much trouble. I even got photos of my baby snakes' parents when I requested them! I would - and will be - recommending Southern X Reptiles to everyone and will definitely be looking at them for any future purchases. Depending on which State you are in, there do seem to be a lot of people who breed Childreni, so whichever way you decide to go, I am sure you will have no trouble finding a lovely pet.

They are great I got my first snake a spotted python from there. She is now 2 years old and i haven't had any problems (even when i got a few things wrong being my first reptile :)) I would definitely recommend them. She is a great feeder never ever refused food even when she was going to shed. I have seen behind the scenes at the Australian Reptile Park whe i did a keeper for a day program and its very clean and all the reptiles were very healthy. I think you should buy from them but if you want them a bit cheaper go to the Newcastle Expo if you can, because last year when i went they were $50 cheaper at the expo than when you order them normally.

If snake ranch is your choice, I also have had no problem with them! Great communication and easy transaction!

Thanks for the kind words guys, we will always strive to set the standard for quality animals and customer support.

Anyone from Sydney please come say hello at the upcoming Penrith expo, we'd love to meet you all

Thanks for the kind words guys, we will always strive to set the standard for quality animals and customer support.

Anyone from Sydney please come say hello at the upcoming Penrith expo, we'd love to meet you all

Hey SnakeRanch, are u comming to the SOFAR expo? please say u are :)

Absolutely!

Check out our Facebook page to find out what special projects we'll be bringing along to show everyone on the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back