Snake Tatts? [and picture help!]

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.K

Reaction score
On Monday I get my latest and largest tat on my back. It takes up the whole back and will take me two full day sessions to hopefully finish it. Of course it's got a few snakes in it.....two pythons and a cobra in the middle with some tribal and celtic work amongst it. i have been looking around and surprisingly there isnt many pics/tatts on the net to compare it with. do any of you guys have any tattoos involving snakes? or have any wicked pics that i could take a look at?

fanks

RE: Snake Tatts?

Well libers, i'll wait till i have it done then i'll give ya a peek. it took me 3 months to draw up to my liking, & im a bit paranoid bout someone rippin it off in the future. How bout i put in the half finished version for the time being...thats if i can get a pic to show up - i have been havin trouble lately.

Tattoos are for insecure people that need them to hide behind
So what makes you come to this conclusion oh wise one?People get tattoos for many different reasons and i actually take offence to what you say but you are entitled to your opinion as is anyone else :roll:

hey greg dont you have tats mate? i love them and will be getting more in the future. also i see you will be at the meet, looking forward to catching up again mate. is the young one coming mate?

Tattoos are for insecure people that need them to hide behind.

are you for real Grog..ery? That would make a hell of alot of art lovin' Australians insecure then eh. lol. And tell me how you can hide behind them when they are on your errr ..........body? :roll: :lol: :roll:

looks like im crap at adding pics libers - wot am i doin wrong? or am i just dumb cos i have tattoos?

dont you? i thought you did but i may have been mistaken, if i am mistaken im sorry mate. hey mr.k got any good sites or pic as im dumbfounded for what to get next. also where do you get yours done and by who?

Tattoos are for insecure people that need them to hide behind.
I know who has the insecurity and it isn't the guy with the tat who doesn't feel the need to criticise others life choices.
Tattoo's are art, and art is what you want it to be, i wouldn't criticise you for wanting to hang a painting on your wall would I?

God some people piss me off, nothing better to do than **** on others... sorry for the language, im sure you will blot it out....

Angel

Sorry for the trouble mate, plus people who try to tell people how they should be or act are actually trying to fix a problem they have with themselves that they are insecure about.

are you for real Grog..ery? That would make a hell of alot of art lovin' Australians insecure then eh. lol. And tell me how you can hide behind them when they are on your errr ..........body?

geez looks like im a sloth-like typer too - got in way too late with this one.

Can't help ya with sites ricko as they all seem to be crap. i just buy mags and or draw my own. My old mate from perth is flyin in to do it for me in front of the good old idiot box at home. Ahhhh comfort and no staring eyes when i cry!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back