Snake Tatts? [and picture help!]

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr K, that looks way painful, how did you sit there that long?
determination Possum, lol. I really dunno how i did it - truth is, it was agony, was close to tears and punching the tatooist out in the end.....seroiously i was starting to lose it a bit eh.
thanks Jarvis, ive got alot to do and am hoping to finish it of pretty soon.....and oh Jimmy your right about being sensitive, but i reckon that the grog makes it worse - dunno why but i had my first one done while full blown intoxicated and i reckon it hurt more hehe, probably all psyc though.

Mine took 3 hours straight, no breaks...I thought that was bad. I would hate to be your back right now.....ouch.

i'm hoping to get more done tomorrow huggy, i invested in a 30gram tube of "emla" - numbing cream hehe. its like a local for skin and the chemist told me it lasts for 1 hour (full on horse plop man....it lasts for 15 mins if that) i tested it out today before my second session got cancelled. $75 bucks a tube. might have to go for small sessions from now on...lol :wink:

I'm thinking about getting sumthing tattooed on the back of my lower leg. Anybody got there done? Is it painful? I didnt think it would hurt as much as other places 'cause its pretty much just meat. My brother got a tattoo over his adams apple and he said that hurt quite a bit.

I have heard of that stuff MrK but was told it was crap by a freind who a tattoo done on her groin area. As it was her first I thought she might not have realised that it worked as she wouldn't have known the difference in pain levels, if you know what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back