Snake Tatts? [and picture help!]

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Re: RE: Snake Tatts?

Ah still have to get some. i like the idea of fleshies. does anyone have any?

A couple of body piercings

the problem with the piercings is that they rip out too often. my experience anyways. still like em but :wink:

Yeah um u know u shouldn't eat spicy food after getting any mouth peircings ay :roll:

Do it all the time. It rarely has any effect. But I'm sure you would know better than I would.

I like my girlfriends' one....... :oops: :lol:

RE: Snake Tatts?

You like mr K's girlfriends piercing too womas?

Nah, the only problem I have experienced is irritation from spicy food.
For a minute there I thought you got your ring pierced :shock:

Anyway on the body mod thing, what makes a bloke wake up one morning and decide a couple of bolts through his willy is a good idea?

Anyway on the body mod thing, what makes a bloke wake up one morning and decide a couple of bolts through his willy is a good idea?
Geeeez, I wouldn't pick on you for hanging a painting on your wall, so don't pick on me.....

RE: ...

From what you have posted, looks pretty awesome. I too want to mix up Maori and snake designs. I want to get one over my left shoulder and onto my arm after my wife has our first child in about 22weeks.

ahhhh, no bloody wonder i havnt been getting em on. Thanks angel. What do ya reckon anyway? The finished product looks heaps better - and will look even better still on the skin......i'm so exytid!!

lol, thats cool - i got photoshop. just another awsome program that took me 6 months to figure out the basics. will have a look anyways

RE: one more

lol, well thay must mean something to u so they can't b that shyte.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back