Snake tooth in my hand for 2 weeks...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snakewoman

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I was bitten by a Bredli about 2 weeks ago, and there was a red lump there, so I dug around, and pulled out this tiny tooth :lol:

Attachments

• Snake tooth 2.jpg
    Snake tooth 2.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 205
o lovly lol ive done that be4 but it was a rock and the skin went over pritty cool tho lol

Hmm... if the tooth fairy was into reptiles she'd be able to help me get my next snake quicker :lol:

I had a couple of teeth stuck in my hand for about 2days,in that time my hand swelled up 2-3times as big,after a trip to doctors i got send to hospital,next afternoon they operated and removed 3-4teeth,a couple stitches later...I didnt even realise their was any in my hand....MARK

I was just thinking about snake teeth yesterday.....I'd love to have some...lol. But my little stimmie is only 18 months old and still has tiny teeth, and he doesn't tag anyway, so I'm not likely to get any, but I reackon it would be great to have some. :)

Wow Mark, that's cool!:shock:

All I got was a little red lump on my hand, and it wasn't painful... 3 to 4 teeth? That snake must have been MAD!

I was just thinking about snake teeth yesterday.....I'd love to have some...lol. But my little stimmie is only 18 months old and still has tiny teeth, and he doesn't tag anyway, so I'm not likely to get any, but I reackon it would be great to have some. :)

But Annie, you already DO have snake teeth - HEAPS! Barrie's just using them atm...

I remember seeing an anaconda skull in Brasil - first time I realised that constrictors ALSO had teeth - and BIG ones too! One of those on a chain around the neck would look pretty cool - but not at the cost of the animal's life of course.

Cool wound Tahlia, but I bet you'll have nothing to show for it in a fortnight! But we all saw the pics....

my brown tree snake bit me once and one of its teeth broke off into my thumb i didnt notice i just thought it was a sore that was irratated cause i kept picking at it.... about a week or two later it got pussy so i poped it and the tooth came out the guys at work took a step back as they obverstly had never seen that kinda sh#t before lol.... its good to know that im not the only one that this has happened to

I didn't get any puss... I thought the tooth would have been bigger than that, so I was kind of dissapointed. Oh well, I'm sure it'll happen again! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back