Snakebytes TV: Aussie pythons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome Peter, well done and thank you for saying albino like an aussie haha :) im a huge snakebytes fan and you did very well

It's not 800, it's 923 + undiscovered animals.

Well OK then there are 280 species and 500 sub species in North America :)

The only Aussie snake worth having out of his entire collection was that yellow woma..the others were dead ordinary.

That ban on exports makes it hard tho he would have gotten those snakes many years ago... Like he said when it comes to bloodlines we are lucky... I mean look in the forsale forums and just see everything for sale... Just proves the quality of snakes we have here is amazing

That ban on exports makes it hard tho he would have gotten those snakes many years ago... Like he said when it comes to bloodlines we are lucky... I mean look in the forsale forums and just see everything for sale... Just proves the quality of snakes we have here is amazing
yeah thats why i cant understand why pepole want to cross breed and loose those bloodlines .

I do agree with you Jas101 but im not for or against the arguement, each to thier own I guess but I like the pure bred quality we have hear :)

I think there was a few of us annoying him about that... His facebook status was you all wanted it so here it is... Lol

Im about to watch it, but i emalied him a few months ago to help him with his australian tour. And i asked if he could make a aussie snake vid so he finally has :) Im also happy that he actully tells us what type of carpets they are, rather than the usual american just saying carpet python.

Brian doesn't have that many Australian snakes and I'm not sure why he hasn't got any real stunners as there are lots of breeders in the US that produce some amazing morelia.

The only Aussie snake worth having out of his entire collection was that yellow woma..the others were dead ordinary.

I love that yellow woma! That's beautiful.

I am
Also surprised at the low quality of his carpets, like Boa said. There are plenty of nice Morelia over there. Just mixed bloodlines.

Last edited:
Maybe the guy isn't into mixed animals (i don't really follow his channel). hmm Jag morph didn't even get a mention :lol:

To save the arguments Australia has the highest reptile species diversity in the entire world...

He is a ball python expert but has alot of other stuff too... Maybe the market isnt high for aussie snakes over there?

He is mostly into Ball Pythons and North American Colubrids but also Retics, Burms, Blood Pythons and others.

Most Aussie snakes are very cheap in the States, even stunning Jungles go for a couple of hundred $'s.

He is a ball python expert but has alot of other stuff too... Maybe the market isnt high for aussie snakes over there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back