Snakes are funner to take on walkies than dogs!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TreeHugger

Reaction score
He loved his walk/slither in the park this afternoon. Always comes back to his mumma for some lovin but ;)

Attachments

• 423110_10151317915580634_881290633_23257059_133315608_n (1).jpg
    423110_10151317915580634_881290633_23257059_133315608_n (1).jpg
    284.4 KB · Views: 216
I throw mine at old ladies :)

:lol: Can i come watch next time im in Melbourne? & if im well behaved can i have a turn? :lol:

By the way, are we talking 'backyards' or are we really talking 'parks'.......like where we go to play?? If the latter.......is this your residential address? ;)

:lol: Can i come watch next time im in Melbourne? & if im well behaved can i have a turn? :lol:

By the way, are we talking 'backyards' or are we really talking 'parks'.......like where we go to play?? If the latter.......is this your residential address? ;)

Actual parks! I have no grass at my house! Had to take him over the road for a poo. Hahah

It's actually against your licensing rules to take animals off your property unless you're going to the vet or selling.

It's actually against your licensing rules to take animals off your property unless you're going to the vet or selling.

Who cares it's awesome taking them for walkies out in public.I get so much attention.........

I sell mine at the local park :D Got to show the potential buyer how the snakes go down the slides etc ;) No legal ramifications are possible.

If it's okay to flog off snakes in a Maccas carpark, a kids playground shouldn't be an issue :D

so that includes taking my croc to maccas to get a 10pk nuggets for him ? im glad i now know [ wont make up for the past 5 times but]

next there gonna say he * snapz the croc * cant drive the car through maccas drive through , man now iv gotta go break the new to the little lead foot .

i like taking them to the park across the road, it is an off the leash dog friendly park so it is great to prove to buyers that they are getting feeders!

Thanks khagan I am aware of this, howEver I do not have any grass in my small unit block, and bhp's need to be taken put to dececrate, so arguably, it's for his health

i dont see how its fair that i cant take my snake outdoors but my boss can walk his pitbull after its maul 2 dogs and trys to take down horses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back