Snakes N Eggs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fun 4 me mmmmmmmmm not sure if thats a good thing or not :D

if they hatch will i need to catch them n put them in another viv or just leave them in there ?
is it ok to feed my snake as it hasnt eaten for 8 weeks ?
it does seem to be doing the mother thing, like wrapping right around the eggs
a couple of pics

100_1073.jpg

100_1072.jpg

Hey, i know its a bit off topic but nice snake and good luck with the eggs, you should let them hatch and sell, snakes go for a fair bit these days, GOOD LUCK! :D

A good "Click clack" continaer could be a 4 litre ice cream container! :)

it looks all good to me, but i realy no bugger all bout it , she does come of the eggs every now n then and they look a bit shriveld up, still realy white but, she has moved them away from the heat light to the cooler end, and never quit lets go of the clutch, like 1 wrap around,
what sort of $ would they go 4 if all goes well ?
how old b4 ud get ride of them ?
should i try n feed her ? she is always doing the tonuge thing ?

cheers mick

they look a bit shriveld up,what sort of $ would they go 4 if all goes well ?
how old b4 ud get ride of them ?
should i try n feed her ? she is always doing the tonuge thing ?

cheers mick

eggs could be little dehydrated?
$200-$230?
till they are feeding good, healthy.
would'nt feed her.

should i spray them with some water ?
will she get of them wen they r ready to hatch

cheers mick

Ashleigh:];658760 said:
Why dont you just let someone that has offered to help you have them, you could do a deal & get half the profit or whatever, it just seems so cruel.
no offence.
have you even researched anything about it all yet?
do you know the first thing about how to care for the eggs??

ive read that cause i didnt take the eggs out asap that she will freak n posible strees and die, so i do prefere to loose the eggs rather than her :(

only what ive read on here ,but there is lots more i should no:eek:

not realy, only how to cook chicken eggs :)
if i knew i would not be asking stupid questions all the time :oops:

let him rear the eggs, stop being so nasty, im sure he;ll be fine, just help him out a little with answers and stuff, hes not going to give them up so if nobody gives him advice they will die
kylie

wow!! Thats exciting!! Aren't you lucky!
Theres heaps of threads and fact sheets on this website and on the internet that can help you along with this unexpected suprise... Some people unsuccesfully try to achieve what you have!

Hey thats really cool she laid eggs, you're lucky.
You should seroiusly consider getting a cage to put over your light or she might curl around it and get burnt. You also need a hide for her otherwise she'll stress too much.
Instead of using the sandy cat litter you should just use newspaper its much easier to change and clean.
Good luck with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back